Search results for query: *

1. meemoo1407

Other console world > PC compatibility

would it be possible to make console world files compatible with the PC version of Terraria? currently PC worlds are compatible with consoles, but I haven't had much luck with the opposite (console > PC) I've been playing the game since 2011 on console but switched to PC fulltime at some point...
  2. meemoo1407

Resolved Game crashes when trying to download legacy worlds

Good to hear! I hope this fix gets put in the FAQ post the staff made so more people can see it, because that would help a lot more people. Happy gaming!
  3. meemoo1407

I used the in-game cross save. And no you don't have to do anything to your PS4 files. Hope this helps!
  4. meemoo1407

+rep helped solve a problem i thought was impossible to fix

+rep helped solve a problem i thought was impossible to fix
  5. meemoo1407

thanks you so so much for helping me on this. had you not i would still be complaining and looking around in threads trying to get it fixed. again thanks you so much for this and i hope the best for you in these times. @Nike Leon sorry for the ping, but can you change the thread's status to...
  6. meemoo1407

good news: I DID IT I FINALLY DID IT i found both the issue and how to fix it. thanks you for being patient with me @Grumpy Squid . it seems the issue is that the cloud can ONLY give you worlds that HAVE been uploaded to the cloud on the LAST patch for the old gen consoles because everything...
  7. meemoo1407

im not a member of playstation now sadly. my console should be finished being fixed tomorrow if nothing goes wrong hopefully.
  8. meemoo1407

you cannot download save files from the ps3 PSN online storage as both systems have separate clouds. i tried it just now and the terraria files that are in the online storage are the ps4 ones. its really hard to troubleshoot this issue so im trying to help pipeworks patch it. doubt that will...
  9. meemoo1407

it would be faster if i just showed you. what if the .bin files are just backups of the worlds? like how the pc world files are structured? did you check the size of the bin files for the ps4 worlds? we might be able to make them by just changing the file format of a copy
  10. meemoo1407

try connecting it to your ps3 and copying something from in there. it will reformat into fat32 instantly. thats how i formatted mine. no, i believe i always used that function while the game was off to avoid any data corruption. i'm sure that the folder contained all of the files for the...
  11. meemoo1407

pretty sure its all of them. because the cloud menu won't even show whats in there before crashing. same goes for characters
  12. meemoo1407

i uploaded it to my google drive. you can download it from here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5rOzjhigIDfV1D6cNJMDywsAFHG7Gsr?usp=sharing
  13. meemoo1407

its a thread that Loki made on these forums https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-transition-and-workaround-faq.64292/ and yeah i have my ps3 along with a copy of the save data on my USB drive. i copied it yesterday when i was trying to fix the issue but my ps4 would give me...
  14. meemoo1407

My worlds are scattered all over if we are speaking patches as i made many. My main one was made on the release of the console version iirc. Not sure why this matters tho.
  15. meemoo1407

Yeah. I reinstalled the game and also tried other workarounds i saw in other threads like downloading files outside of the game by downloading them from the PS+ cloud but all of them result in the game crashing when i try to convert. I noticed that this issue happens to users who are trying to...
  16. meemoo1407

So i recently bought the PS4 version of the game cause i wanted to see my old PS3 worlds again as well as support the devs, but every time i try to download characters or worlds from the cloud the game crashes. I have already tried the fix mentioned in the FAQ but that didn't solve my problem...
  17. meemoo1407

here's some quality content to entertain the members of this amazing community...

here's some quality content to entertain the members of this amazing community https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ow5lGFju1c&t=14s
  18. meemoo1407

it is the year 2018/6/16 and world conversion still crashes the console versions of terraria...

it is the year 2018/6/16 and world conversion still crashes the console versions of terraria. guess i will go back to modded pc terraria smh
  19. meemoo1407

PC how do i transfer ps3 worlds to pc?

if you say that then i guess its the case :( i was hoping to re-experience the first world i ever made when i first started this game because i had so many memories in it and built so much stuff. its the kind of world that i can't recreate because it wouldn't be the same with all the mess ups...
  20. meemoo1407

PC how do i transfer ps3 worlds to pc?

I wasn't sure if this was the right forum section to ask this in, but I've already looked everywhere for an answer including these forums so I thought i'd ask here since its a last resort. So apologies in advance to the staff if i made an error. So I'm trying to find a way to transfer my worlds...
Back
Top Bottom