Search results for query: *

• Users: meemoo1407
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. meemoo1407

Other console world > PC compatibility

would it be possible to make console world files compatible with the PC version of Terraria? currently PC worlds are compatible with consoles, but I haven't had much luck with the opposite (console > PC) I've been playing the game since 2011 on console but switched to PC fulltime at some point...
  2. meemoo1407

Resolved Game crashes when trying to download legacy worlds

So i recently bought the PS4 version of the game cause i wanted to see my old PS3 worlds again as well as support the devs, but every time i try to download characters or worlds from the cloud the game crashes. I have already tried the fix mentioned in the FAQ but that didn't solve my problem...
  3. meemoo1407

PC how do i transfer ps3 worlds to pc?

I wasn't sure if this was the right forum section to ask this in, but I've already looked everywhere for an answer including these forums so I thought i'd ask here since its a last resort. So apologies in advance to the staff if i made an error. So I'm trying to find a way to transfer my worlds...
  4. meemoo1407

hello there

im new to this forum new that i dont even know how to mention poeple lol im an otaku (anime addict) basicaly i talk about anime alot i started playing terraria a year ago and decided to see how is the terraria community is like since i heard its a really nice and fun community i hope i can...
Back
Top Bottom