Search results for query: *

1. P H A N T A S M

If the Krusty Krab was real, I would pay just 50$ just for 1 Krabby Patty.

If the Krusty Krab was real, I would pay just 50$ just for 1 Krabby Patty.
  2. P H A N T A S M

Okay.

Okay.
  3. P H A N T A S M

But while in the box I have campfires, potions, and heart lanterns. Better then using a...

But while in the box I have campfires, potions, and heart lanterns. Better then using a different method to killing the Moonlord. -_-
  4. P H A N T A S M

Okay, I don't care about how I kill Moonlord. I tried killing him normally, I think I can just...

Okay, I don't care about how I kill Moonlord. I tried killing him normally, I think I can just cheese him by being in a box.
  5. P H A N T A S M

NVM I beat him today. :)

NVM I beat him today. :)
  6. P H A N T A S M

Yeah. I just beat Moonlord, expert mode. :)

Yeah. I just beat Moonlord, expert mode. :)
  7. P H A N T A S M

I'm not timing the rod of discord or the Magic Mirror take to long.

I'm not timing the rod of discord or the Magic Mirror take to long.
  8. P H A N T A S M

*Picture falls down* "Gosh dangit" *Picks up picture and puts nail back in wall* "Okay" *Puts...

*Picture falls down* "Gosh dangit" *Picks up picture and puts nail back in wall* "Okay" *Puts picture back on wall* "Nice"
  9. P H A N T A S M

All of them, I just need to understand my inventory layout, I have my rod of discord first, then...

All of them, I just need to understand my inventory layout, I have my rod of discord first, then weapons, then my magic mirror.
  10. P H A N T A S M

I was flying around in the Cosmic Car Key, using the solar eruption, Stardust Dragon Staff, and...

I was flying around in the Cosmic Car Key, using the solar eruption, Stardust Dragon Staff, and the Nebula eruption. I was also using the Nurse method cause I'm well.... BAD.
  11. P H A N T A S M

Okay, let me get this straight. *Straightens a picture on a wall* There we go. :)

Okay, let me get this straight. *Straightens a picture on a wall* There we go. :)
  12. P H A N T A S M

I meant the beetle armor. -_- I got the solar flare armor on a different world with a different...

I meant the beetle armor. -_- I got the solar flare armor on a different world with a different character.
  13. P H A N T A S M

I was wearing the Solar Flare armor.

I was wearing the Solar Flare armor.
  14. P H A N T A S M

Died to Moonlord when his core was 5000 HP lower. :( *On expert*

Died to Moonlord when his core was 5000 HP lower. :( *On expert*
  15. P H A N T A S M

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

I just wanted to say hi.
  16. P H A N T A S M

800+ Hours on Terraria. Let's go!

800+ Hours on Terraria. Let's go!
  17. P H A N T A S M

I don't know about ya'll, but I think the mage class needs a HUGE buff in 1.4, I got to hardmode...

I don't know about ya'll, but I think the mage class needs a HUGE buff in 1.4, I got to hardmode and I'm mad about the weapon selection. -_-
  18. P H A N T A S M

Pumpkin Moon farm location?

Are there walls in your arena? Because if not that might fix the problem. When they didn't spawn for me I put walls down and it fixed the problem.
  19. P H A N T A S M

Hey. Sorry about the 4 profile posts I forgot comment posting is a thing. Sorry if you thought...

Hey. Sorry about the 4 profile posts I forgot comment posting is a thing. Sorry if you thought it was bothering. :(
  20. P H A N T A S M

Ew.

Ew.
Back
Top Bottom