Search results for query: *

1. MoeBob

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

Didn't see it mentioned in the bug fixes, but it appears the renaming chest bug has been addressed. The bug where you couldn't use your keyboard to rename a chest if you had auto pause on. Thanks for that, since I almost never play with auto pause off :)
  2. MoeBob

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

"*Critters spawned from statues are no longer catchable." Well, there goes my goldfish farm . :(:sigh:
  3. MoeBob

Mini map reset to all black

I was playing this morning, and Terraria crashed. When I loaded it up again, all my maps were black like I haven't explored anything! I had half my large world explored, does anyone know how to fix this? I've already tried restarting and going thru all the map settings again, but that hasn't...
  4. MoeBob

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

I can't get it to start....already closed and reopened steam 3 times! Is there a way to force start it?
  5. MoeBob

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

When is the update coming to steam?
  6. MoeBob

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Is the update on steam yet? I have nothing in the download section of steam, and my game is still 1.3.02.
  7. MoeBob

Surface Autofarm: Invasion + Event Farming (Key Mold and Pirate Map farming too)

Now I just summon a sharknado with the tempest staff after I start the farm, and that keeps em off me. Just have to cancel it before I switch the farm off, or it kills the bird before it hits the pressure plates, lol.
  8. MoeBob

Surface Autofarm: Invasion + Event Farming (Key Mold and Pirate Map farming too)

Happens to me too. I get wraiths and possessed armors in the mine track. I currently have it switched to the snow biome on the Ultimate 5.0 map.
  9. MoeBob

Crushing Pumpkin and Frost Moon events using Autofarms

That's what was wrong. I turned the traps on too late, lol. All is good now, made it to the end :) Thanks for the help!
  10. MoeBob

Crushing Pumpkin and Frost Moon events using Autofarms

I use the steps for the Pumpkin Moon event on your newest map(11-22-2014), but I can't make it past half way without dying. I turn on the traps, anchor with hook, turn on the slime statue, then summon PM. Am I missing something? What am I doing wrong?
  11. MoeBob

Fully Automated Dungeon Autofarm + Surface Interchanger (farm for all possible Dungeon drops)

Ok, cool. Don't really care about the souls right now, I don't know much about drop rates, so I was just wandering. Thanks!
  12. MoeBob

Fully Automated Dungeon Autofarm + Surface Interchanger (farm for all possible Dungeon drops)

I farmed the dungeon for about an hour today, and noticed a huge amount of souls above the track area. Do they hurt the drop count? And if so, is there a way to get up there easily to collect them?
Back
Top Bottom