Search results for query: *

1. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Can clowns break furniture?

i just wanted to now if clowns could break furniture for example: H H H H ___j H----------------- H=wall ___=table j=chair and a clown through a bomb here (0=bomb) H...
  2. TheAverageTerrarian

My current base, what do you think?

As in the pic, I plan on putting a more advance mob grinder next to the dungeon brick wall, and plan on finishing the other one before I go into hard mode, (btw im using crimson armor as vanity, though I have molten armor), other than that what do you think? edit: i feel so stupid, the only...
  3. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Am I ready to fight wall of flesh?

This is my initial set-up, -I have full molten armor -Acessories: cloud in a balloon, Spectre Boots, Warding shackle, and a lucky horseshoe -my weapons, are the dangerous nights edge, a molten fury bow, and a minishark
  4. TheAverageTerrarian

Console Queen bee glitch

Today I was fighting queen bee, and I got stuck in the hole in the side of the hive, then she cornered me and i died, then I just died and went back to my house as usual, but then when I went inside, queen bee came rushing in through my house and damage to all my npcs in her line of fire, then i...
  5. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Pointy blood butcherer or Godly blood lust clusterer

Hi again, I have a pointy blood butcherer, and decided to use up my leftover crimtane bars, I decided to make a blood lust clusterer, it has the prefix godly, and now im thinking if i may be able to use it as a replacement for my blood butcherer. Whats your choice?
  6. TheAverageTerrarian

Resolved [Xbox 360] Is their any other way to find the goblin tinkerer, i understand this is late

HI, i understand this is a real late question, but does anyone know a very effective way to find the goblin tinkerer, i used hunter potions, i searched 8/10s off my dungeon, i stayed in an area for a while i looked around, i checked all my tunnels, but nothing, i beat the goblin army three...
  7. TheAverageTerrarian

HI, im the just your average (xbox 360) terrarian

yeah, i started terraria on my xbox 360 just about a week ago, im still a noob, and yah. edit: if anyone wants to start a conversation up, im down
Back
Top Bottom