Console Queen bee glitch

Today I was fighting queen bee, and I got stuck in the hole in the side of the hive, then she cornered me and i died, then I just died and went back to my house as usual, but then when I went inside, queen bee came rushing in through my house and damage to all my npcs in her line of fire, then i went to my storage room expecting to fight her, but then she disappeared, whats up with this?

Were you in multiplayer? If you were in multiplayer it could be that the world accidentally counted you respawning as a different character, which prompted queen bee to come attack instead of despawning. If any of your house is in the jungle queen bee will have been able to come in no prob, then when you went to your storage room it isn’t in the jungle, causing queen bee to despawn. At least that’s what might’ve happened.

Today I was fighting queen bee, and I got stuck in the hole in the side of the hive, then she cornered me and i died, then I just died and went back to my house as usual, but then when I went inside, queen bee came rushing in through my house and damage to all my npcs in her line of fire, then i went to my storage room expecting to fight her, but then she disappeared, whats up with this?
Hi @TheAverageTerrarian, was this in XBox 360 or another console?

Back
Top Bottom