Search results for query: *

• Users: R8DIO
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R8DIO

tModLoader Resurgence Mod

~Welcome to the Official Resurgence Mod thread!~ Hey Guys, I apologize for the current lack of screenshots, there is some IRL stuff going on right now so I won't able to actually develop the mod for a few days. Once everything is all cleared up this message will be removed and you'll start...
  2. R8DIO

tModLoader The Terraria Judgement Mod

- Welcome to Judgement! - The Terraria Judgement Mod, is a large content mod for Terraria, It adds a ton of new content including: - 7 New Bosses - Post Moonlord Content - 3 New NPCs - 2 New Biomes - Alternative...
  3. R8DIO

The Terraria Honey Mod!

The Terraria Honey Mod will be a fully featured mod with new bosses, items and NPC's I'm going for quality over quantity so the mod will be a bit smaller at launch but it will keep getting content updates as time goes on. If anyone is interested in helping out then let me know!
  4. R8DIO

The Terraria Honey Mod!

The Terraria Honey Mod is a mod undergoing the planning phases of development. As of now we are trying to pull a team together for music and programmers specifically. Anybody is welcome to help out so help is appreciated!
  5. R8DIO

Anybody wanna help out making a mod?

Anybody really as long as you can either Sprite or code AI well you are welcome. If you can't do that you can still help out with ideas. So ANYBODY is welcome to help out!!
Back
Top Bottom