Search results for query: *

1. EeyoreDude

Creeper's and Eeyore's Sprites

Do u want the sword like an in-game item or just a sprite
  2. EeyoreDude

Mobile Version - I killed plantera twice but no chlorophyte spawned either time

ok ive ben on like for an hour since i killed her so its probably the world oh an all of the stuff ive read on the iternet says that you need to "seed" it what does that mean?
  3. EeyoreDude

i defeated her in 1.2 but made the world in 1.1 or 1.0 ok how long does it take for chlorophyte to form
  4. EeyoreDude

Hey this is really bugging me i killed all of the mech bosses to make a Drax so I could mine it and then none spawned and all the internet talks about is chlorophyte farms anyone know the answer? PS - the world i killed her on I made before 1.2 came out is that a problem? Also how do you get...
  5. EeyoreDude

Weapons & Equip Pearlstone Armor

We are going to make it work anywhere, but all effects but defense are disabled in the Corruption/Crimson
  6. EeyoreDude

No I dont mind i'd love for you to use it if you change it more than like 25% That is actually a good question i will have to ask creeperfrendlyhugs about it before we decide if its effects works elsewhere
  7. EeyoreDude

**This is just my first post so if its stupid then you know its cuz im not great at this.** Pearlstone Armor Pearlstone Helmet: Defense: 10 Raises spawn chance of Hallowed mobs: 3% +10% melee speed Crafting: Iron/Lead Anvil 80 Pearlstone 3 Souls of light 5 Crystal shards Pearlstone...
  8. EeyoreDude

Weapons & Equip The Guardian Shield

I like it but as DerpoTheMagnificent said, it needs to be harder to get, otherwise it is OP.
  9. EeyoreDude

Hi.

Hi.
Back
Top Bottom