Mobile Version - I killed plantera twice but no chlorophyte spawned either time

Status
Not open for further replies.

EeyoreDude

Terrarian
Hey this is really bugging me i killed all of the mech bosses to make a Drax so I could mine it and then none spawned and all the internet talks about is chlorophyte farms anyone know the answer?

PS - the world i killed her on I made before 1.2 came out is that a problem?

Also how do you get glowing mushroom seeds in mobile

i believe clorophyte ore dosent spawn in worlds pre 1.2, but if it does, just got to be patient ;)

You do not need to kill Plantera for chlorophyte to grow. It spawns on the initial arrival hardmode. As for farms, you need one block of chlorophyte for this to work as it spreads. Chlorophyte may not have begun spawning on that world if it is in pre-1.2

i defeated her in 1.2 but made the world in 1.1 or 1.0
[DOUBLEPOST=1418519978][/DOUBLEPOST]ok how long does it take for chlorophyte to form

ok ive ben on like for an hour since i killed her so its probably the world
[DOUBLEPOST=1418520351][/DOUBLEPOST]oh an all of the stuff ive read on the iternet says that you need to "seed" it what does that mean?

ok ive ben on like for an hour since i killed her so its probably the world
[DOUBLEPOST=1418520351][/DOUBLEPOST]oh an all of the stuff ive read on the iternet says that you need to "seed" it what does that mean?
That means you need to have a piece of chlorophyte ore for it to grow. A “seed” is this original piece of chlorophyte.

It has spawned but for some reason in ios it's really hard to find.
What I did is I made my iPad not turn of automatically if I leave it alone for awhile then I went on terraria and went in the world and just left it like that over night on charge then in the morning I got a spelunkers potion and went into the jungle.
Veins of it were a bit rare but were MASSIVE :p

I made a chlorophyte farm on mobile on my 1.1 world after spending 5 hours finding 2 pieces of it. And trust me, it takes like 30 mins to grow 1 piece. But you can find it.

I made 7x7 cubes of mud with 1 chlorophyte ore in the middle in the underworld, spaced about 50 blocks between each other, and left the game running for about 2 hours until my game crashed. I atleast got 2 ore for each 1 I planted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom