Search results for query: *

1. Pvt.Crowbar

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Dude, I totally agree on the music choice. Its got the repetition, the electric sounds, and some dissonance in it that makes it sound awesome. On another note I did play Echoes and the nostalgia on hearing that theme is great.
  2. Pvt.Crowbar

Amp'd as hell for Age of Ultron.

Amp'd as hell for Age of Ultron.
  3. Pvt.Crowbar

So I just had a thought and I dunno if its already been mentioned somewhere in the thread but what would the music sound like in the Cyber? I'm assuming it would be electronic music but what kind? To fit the theme it would definitely need to be very structured sounding with lots of repetition...
  4. Pvt.Crowbar

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

You know that was something I always thought was a bit lame was how liquids looked when flowing. Glad to see you have done something to make water look more like water and less like wet pixels!
  5. Pvt.Crowbar

What was your greatest or embarassing moment in terraria?

My greatest moment eh? Well one time I stepped on a pressure plate that triggered two boulders at once from both sides at the same time. I jumped the first one only to land and see the other about to hit me. Somehow managed to dodge that one to not taking any damage. My most Embarrassing...
  6. Pvt.Crowbar

Biomes & Nature Terrarian Seasons

I would like seasons but not just as a Hardmode thing. Have them from the start of the game. Each game starts in the spring and moves through the seasons. The seasons could change with hardmode like everything else. I like the idea of having a sort of miniboss for each season pre-hardmode that...
  7. Pvt.Crowbar

Now I'm curious as to how a rich/poor world would work? Would one side be made out of trash/medical waste while the other is made of precious metals and giant gemstones? Would the boss for the rich biome be Scrooge McDuck? I almost want to see it flushed out if only for the lulz.
  8. Pvt.Crowbar

Biomes & Nature The Ocean: An Expansion

Hell yea it would.
  9. Pvt.Crowbar

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

I like it. I've already said this for the Cyber but more biome diversity makes each playthrough unique from start to finish. This makes the whole game more fun to play!
  10. Pvt.Crowbar

Biomes & Nature Mountains at the world's edge!

The very tip of the mountain should resemble a floating island and be around that height in world gen.
  11. Pvt.Crowbar

Biomes & Nature The Ocean: An Expansion

I have always though that the ocean was a bit pointless. The only reason it exists is so that I can check the watch chests for the water walking boots and farm for shark fins. Duke Fishron does require the ocean but other than that I ignore it unless I am doing the things previously mentioned...
  12. Pvt.Crowbar

More biomes means more loot diversity. I for one am all for loot diversity. I love having tons of different stuff to choose from. It makes each experience with the game more unique and fun!
  13. Pvt.Crowbar

For those of us,who took a break and are, coming back for 1.3 what has you the most excited so far

I have to say the greatest thing I'm looking forward to is the NPC improvements; I'm so sick of my merchant or my guide standing in front of something i want to use. The Alchemy table they just mentioned looks pretty nice too. Basically I'm pretty amp'd about the update in general. New content...
  14. Pvt.Crowbar

Sup Dudes, Long time lurker finally with an account.

Sup Dudes! As the title says I've been lurking on the Terraria Community forums since I first learned of Terraria back when it was in beta. I watched it develop for a while then I took the plunge and bought it when it was on sale. Man was it worth it. Ive played it so much. I've created so many...
  15. Pvt.Crowbar

PC Item 3,000!

An Alchemy station is a good idea. Gathering mats for potions always seemed a bit tedious to me. Having a chance to not use a mat is pretty cool.
  16. Pvt.Crowbar

Wants the cyber to be official.

Wants the cyber to be official.
  17. Pvt.Crowbar

I think that this (or something like this) should be added. The cyber would be the perfect foil for the crimson. It would also make having multiple worlds more fun as you would need the other world for more things. I for one am all for adding the Cyber biome. It would need some tweaking however...
  18. Pvt.Crowbar

Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

I gotta say I like the new look. Both the website and the forum needed the facelift for while now.
  19. Pvt.Crowbar

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Am so freaking hyped for 1.3, it cant come soon enough!
Back
Top Bottom