Search results for query: *

1. AthosE.

tModLoader Athos's Class Overhaul

I'll be checking this by sunday. Thanks for the feedback.
  2. AthosE.

Thank you for your report, I've fixed it, and uploaded it to the mod browser. Glad you enjoy my mod, and please use spoilers when uploading screenshots. ;)
  3. AthosE.

This should not happen. Are you sure you my mod and tModLoader are up to date? You can send me a modlist and a detailed report on my e-mail above, if that's not the issue.
  4. AthosE.

Thank you, it's good to see some positive feedback. Feel free to tell me any of the stuff you have in mind that you don't agree. I'm here to improve them ;)
  5. AthosE.

read the WIKI and make sure the mod is updated.
  6. AthosE.

Um.... Because it's a feature that's not in the game yet. I haven't had any performance issues, so I didn't check stuff like this. I have checked this already and it seems like it's an unused annoyance right now. So I'm just gonna disable this part of the code until I'm done with this part...
  7. AthosE.

tModLoader Need to find certain codes on the source code

I'm trying to change the knockback effect and the damage delay ( immunity ), but I haven't found where in the source code I should change something so I can rewrite the way knockback works... Basically, I want to make it so instead of a damage immunity after getting damaged, I want to make it so...
  8. AthosE.

tModLoader How do I spawn a NPC and catch its instance in a variable?

Thank you. I've figured it out the issue with multiple npcs spawning... and the NullReference vanished after that.
  9. AthosE.

By the end, line 986 is: player.slotsMinions += modMinion.minionSlots; and line 965 is return true; 965 is at UseItem 986 is at SummonMinion The error occurs when I use the item. It summons several copies of the NPC and notify me about the error on by the chat area. And no, I do have declared...
  10. AthosE.

Yes. Sure. The purpose here is to summon an npc that acts like a minion. AI is still empty, will do once the summoning issues are dealt with. The summoning is now happening, but it summons SEVERAL copies of the same NPC and there's an error saying there's an undefined object reference for an...
  11. AthosE.

EDIT: This code is used on UseItem function. Then I return true for the item.type's value. EDIT 2: I can now summon them, but it summons several copies, still need help, codes on the second post below. I'm trying to make an item which spawns an NPC, but I have to change some of its variables...
  12. AthosE.

tModLoader Cursor behind UIPanel problem

I've been coding a UI that is like a choice dialogue, similar to NPC dialogue, but for some reason I can't get my cursor to hover over the UIPanel or anything created with my UIState child class. If code is needed, I'll provide it when asked... so, how am I supposed to to make cursor stop going...
  13. AthosE.

Sorry for that. It's fixed now. Edit: Done. Hope u like it. :)
  14. AthosE.

I do wanna do that, it was the idea that made me want to do the mod, but I'm not sure how to do it right now, since I have to finish the already proposed updates first. I'd love suggestions.
  15. AthosE.

Athos's Class Overhaul v0.6.6 Feeling like summoner is useless or completely idle? Melee armor doesn't tank enough? Mages low on damage and far too squishy for it? This mod is for you. This mod aims to rebalance and introduce mechanics to Terraria class/job system. The main objective with those...
Back
Top Bottom