Search results for query: *

• Users: AthosE.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AthosE.

tModLoader Need to find certain codes on the source code

I'm trying to change the knockback effect and the damage delay ( immunity ), but I haven't found where in the source code I should change something so I can rewrite the way knockback works... Basically, I want to make it so instead of a damage immunity after getting damaged, I want to make it so...
  2. AthosE.

tModLoader How do I spawn a NPC and catch its instance in a variable?

EDIT: This code is used on UseItem function. Then I return true for the item.type's value. EDIT 2: I can now summon them, but it summons several copies, still need help, codes on the second post below. I'm trying to make an item which spawns an NPC, but I have to change some of its variables...
  3. AthosE.

tModLoader Cursor behind UIPanel problem

I've been coding a UI that is like a choice dialogue, similar to NPC dialogue, but for some reason I can't get my cursor to hover over the UIPanel or anything created with my UIState child class. If code is needed, I'll provide it when asked... so, how am I supposed to to make cursor stop going...
  4. AthosE.

tModLoader Athos's Class Overhaul

Athos's Class Overhaul v0.6.6 Feeling like summoner is useless or completely idle? Melee armor doesn't tank enough? Mages low on damage and far too squishy for it? This mod is for you. This mod aims to rebalance and introduce mechanics to Terraria class/job system. The main objective with those...
Back
Top Bottom