Search results for query: *

1. Vinyl_Scratch

Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

How does one install it? Edit: Never mind, it was on the very first page. XD Silly me!"
  2. Vinyl_Scratch

Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

Question, does this mod still work with the current Terraria build? I would like to try and Pony mod.
  3. Vinyl_Scratch

PC Multiplayer not working

I ran the Terraria Server Client, and it Ran normally. on a side note this is the first time I have actually used it. I didnt have to use it before to make a server.
  4. Vinyl_Scratch

I cannot seem to locate the Terraria Server Client. Is this because I have it on Steam?, I have tried to delete the config file then reopend the game. I shal have to wait till my friend comes on later to test to see if that has fixed the problem. Also I did the Goto My Library on Steam...
  5. Vinyl_Scratch

I feel I should mention, we have joined each others servers before in the past. and we have used IP finders to confirm our public IP's
  6. Vinyl_Scratch

So I tried to open my server and its not working, so I had my friend open his to try and join his with the same results. we have both checked our respective IP's and as such think its something on Terraria's end. suggestions?
  7. Vinyl_Scratch

Seeking wall of flesh tips (Pre-Hard Mode)

Nope, I don't mind at all. (^_^)
  8. Vinyl_Scratch

UPDATE: I defeated the Wall of Flesh, using the Mini-shark and Meteor-shots and a very very long bridge and a whole LOT of Luck! ^_^
  9. Vinyl_Scratch

lol ^_^

lol ^_^
  10. Vinyl_Scratch

Thanks! I will try em
  11. Vinyl_Scratch

I shall have to look up how to get a meteor shot. Oh and going through my chests I do have a Dark Lance and some starfurys
  12. Vinyl_Scratch

It might help if i added what equipment i was using no? (I cannot belie i forgot to do that) Anyways I have a full set of Cobalt armor (the ore was gifted to me so to speak my a friend on a live stream) I have a Sharp Orichalum Sword. I also have a Mini shark with a lot of silver bullets Oh and...
  13. Vinyl_Scratch

So here's the deal, I am in Pre-Hard Mode and the Only boss I have left to fight (as far as i know) in it is the WOF. which has kicked my Flank a few times already. I probably need to make my bridge longer (and remove a few buildings). But I would like some suggestions on how to make the WOF a...
  14. Vinyl_Scratch

Making Hellbars

I did eventually figure it out (^_^)
  15. Vinyl_Scratch

Making Hellbars

I was collecting the wrong type of Hellstone, I didnt realize there were two different stones with the same name.
  16. Vinyl_Scratch

Making Hellbars

Yes I did
  17. Vinyl_Scratch

Making Hellbars

I have Obsidian and Hellstone, and a Hellforge but it will not let me make Hellbars. Whats going on?
  18. Vinyl_Scratch

Making Hellbars

According to guides, all you need to make hellbars, are obsidian, hellstone and a hell forge, I have a hellforge and a large number of hellstone and obsidian. But the game will not let me craft Hellbars.
  19. Vinyl_Scratch

Thanks! (^_^)

Thanks! (^_^)
  20. Vinyl_Scratch

New to Terraria and seeking advice

I shall keep everybodys advice and suggestions in mind and thank you for the tips and ideas (^_^)
Back
Top Bottom