Search results for query: *

1. Matousekful

Mobile Custom interface layout resets.

If the interface layout for touch is saved as custom, it gets reset on start-up. This doesn't happen for the presets, nor for custom layout for controller and mouse & keyboard.
  2. Matousekful

Mobile Controllers don't work

It works now, turns out Terraria didn't like the Autoclicker accessibility service being turned on. Turning it off fixed it.
  3. Matousekful

Mobile Controllers don't work

The game doesn't detect my Dualshock 4 controller, manually setting the virtual controls does't detect either of the sticks nor d-pad. Physically disconnecting the touchpad from the controller didn't help. Tried Dualshock 3 with Sixaxis enabled, but in Terraria no controller's detected. Even...
  4. Matousekful

Mobile Can you make the Bunny Pet available?

it would be nice to have atleast like an in-app purchase to have the collectors edition content (or maybe another app, that you buy and download, thus unlocking the exclusive content)
  5. Matousekful

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

would anyone be so kind and send me a world from 1.2? would like to get used to the control with some items rather than dying repeatedly
  6. Matousekful

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

atleast on adamantite worlds
  7. Matousekful

then youre in luck, its gonna come out at 8am for me its gonna be 15pm...sad guessin' i'm not gonna sleep tonight
  8. Matousekful

yeah...but the saddest thing about them was, that with update 1.2,they were obsolete, hallowed armor was better across all classes,atleast for my playstyle
  9. Matousekful

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Thanks. I'm so hyped for the update, I've hated the controls conflicts and non working features (hovering with the hoverboard, problems with hammers, etc.)
  10. Matousekful

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Will the save files be accesible without root?
Back
Top Bottom