Search results for query: *

1. magicianbird

Mobile Interact button not work with signs while holding boomerang

Video below Interact button does work with every thing while holding boomerang but signs
  2. magicianbird

Resolved [Mobile] I use stick jump :swipe up and i can’t jump on the rope ;-;

This is common issue with 1.2 legacy control which is they already mention, this is a price when you use swipe up( legacy)
  3. magicianbird

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Lol, it only take 9 month for dr to development 1.3 from scratch, what are you talking about?
  4. magicianbird

PC The game crash when i take the snapshot with large area

when i was about to use camera feature to find plantera bulb, the game instantly crash. i don't know, it's seem to work well in 1.3.5 ver, the picture below is from 1.3.5.3 ver this is my crash log: ------- System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at...
  5. magicianbird

**REPORTED** Can't pet the town npc pet while them are standing on hammered block

video below, the character keep jumping and not pet the dog
  6. magicianbird

Couldn't catch Scarabfish (I think its called that)

I have this quest as well but i got it in the 1st try, so you just unlucky, not bug
  7. magicianbird

Mobile I have a bug report! (Samsung Galaxy J2)

Also with 300$ i can buy a good phone which is can play terraria smoothly, even pugbmb high setting, dont compare this phone price like 10 year ago and the present, this phone only worth 90-100$ at the moment
  8. magicianbird

Dude, samsung Galaxy j2 is only have 1 gb ram, chipset is.... Meh, this phone only cost 90-100$ in my contry
  9. magicianbird

Dude, that's all about your phone, can't believe you can play 1.3 on this very very very low end phone
  10. magicianbird

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Notification bar disappear when the pointer get close to tomestone

This happened again when i summoned boss, seem like sign also cause this issue as well, but named chest doesnt
  11. magicianbird

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Notification bar disappear when the pointer get close to tomestone

The notification/chat bar got weird when i was stand close to the tomestone, video below
  12. magicianbird

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Minimap display bug ?

I dont know this is a bug or feature? but watch this clip. This "bug" appear when i disable- enable map in setting.
  13. magicianbird

Resolved [Mobile] Weird moving while fighting some pillars

Lol it's not a bug, because you just have distorted debuff cause by vortex enemy.
  14. magicianbird

Resolved [Mobile] To much lag! :( (Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime + OS: 6.0.1)

Buy a new phone ;) that's your device problem
  15. magicianbird

Resolved [Mobile] Pet bugs need help (Samsung Galaxy s9)

Idk why you have that pet but read this
  16. magicianbird

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Bug with guide's crafting menu

They already known this issue ;)
  17. magicianbird

Resolved [Mobile] Cannot craft the Onyx Blaster (ONEPLUS 6T)

Onyx blaster is weapon of ver 1.3.3
  18. magicianbird

Resolved [Mobile] Melee Sword Bug

Mechanic matching like pc so it not a bug for sure
  19. magicianbird

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Crystal shard crafting menu display bug

When i check crystal shard recipe at guide crafting menu, all of phasesaber recipe are not showing.
Back
Top Bottom