**REPORTED** [Mobile] Notification bar disappear when the pointer get close to tomestone

magicianbird

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Xiaomi redmi note 5
Mobile OS
Android
The notification/chat bar got weird when i was stand close to the tomestone, video below

The notification/chat bar got weird when i was stand close to the tomestone, video below
Hi @magicianbird, I see the little blip of the chat/notification bar as you got near the gravestone. Did it happen just that one time? Are you able to make it happen again, as I can’t replicate it. I’m wonderin* if the combination of you getting a banner almost at that same time caused the little blip.

Hi @magicianbird, I see the little blip of the chat/notification bar as you got near the gravestone. Did it happen just that one time? Are you able to make it happen again, as I can’t replicate it. I’m wonderin* if the combination of you getting a banner almost at that same time caused the little blip.
This happened again when i summoned boss, seem like sign also cause this issue as well, but named chest doesnt

I also have this bug. It's a real problem in multiplayer servers, since it hides the chat, preventing you from reading players' messages.

Back
Top Bottom