Search results for query: *

• Users: Chimerabot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Chimerabot

Other Art LEGO™ Terraria - Let's Get Support!

-DISCLAIMER- I am helping to get recognition for others' art. This art does not belong to me. I was pondering the possibility of Terraria in LEGO bricks today. If Minecraft and Overwatch already have their own LEGO themes, why not Terraria? With the right permissions, it seems within reach. And...
  2. Chimerabot

Humorous Do Not Click the Spoiler

Do not click the spoiler if you value your time. Go do something better. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER] Oh, and while you're at it, check out my signature too. Good stuff.
  3. Chimerabot

Working as Designed Sky Dragon's Fury Drop Sprite

I have encountered a potential issue with the Sky Dragon's Fury item's sprite when dropped. Instead of appearing as it does in the inventory, it appears as it does when being swung. Here it is when being swung (similar sprite to when it is dropped): Here is what I'm thinking it's supposed to...
  4. Chimerabot

Resolved Solar Eclipse / Blood Moon Randomizing

Obviously, I can't take a screenshot of something like this, but I think I can explain it. Either I was very unlucky or something's gone wrong with Solar Eclipse randomizing, perhaps increasing the chance of occurrence after a Blood Moon. -One night, I got a naturally occurring Blood Moon. I...
  5. Chimerabot

PC How To Find Player And World Files

HOW TO FIND PLAYER AND WORLD FILES Before we begin, I'd like to list two links where you can share your player and world files. This tutorial is basically to complement them. PC - Share Your Best World Files! (by me) PC - Share Your Character Files Here! (by Besndy) Now that that's out of the...
  6. Chimerabot

PC Share Your Best World Files!

SHARE YOUR BEST WORLD FILES HERE! So, recently I was thinking about the .wld files that every world is based off of. Not just a seed, but an entire world to download. This was sort of inspired by the Terraria team's pre-made golf maps, but I thought to myself.... Does it have to be limited to...
  7. Chimerabot

Resolved Potential Text Editing Glitch

I think I may have a slight glitch with text editing in this new version of the forums (see attachment below): Basically, all of the buttons seem to be grayed out, which means I can't change text color or style. I can't add emoticons either. My account was created before the forum update, so...
  8. Chimerabot

PC Steam Multiplayer Issue

Two friends and I were playing Terraria, hosting through Steam. Both of them were my friends on Steam as well, and we were all able to play in the world relatively easily, though there was a problem where one of us kept seeing the "Connection Lost" error message before joining. We fixed that...
  9. Chimerabot

PC Lunatic Cultist Spawn Issue?

Maybe someone else has found this glitch, but I thought I would report it anyway. I was flying over my dungeon when my selected minion (a Stardust Dragon) harmed all of the Devotes and Archers, but I believe killed none. Typically, the Golem boss music started playing, as it always does when...
  10. Chimerabot

Mobile Mobile 1.3 Update Downloading Issue

My device- an Android tablet- is listed compatible with the new 1.3 update for mobile, yet I can't download it. When I'm on the Google Play store the game's icon doesn't even show up, so I reached it by going to my Library, and it said that "Your device isn't compatible with this version". And...
Back
Top Bottom