Search results for query: *

• Users: Pawsi
  • Order by date
  1. P

Mobile my terraria world curse

oh hey here's a meme for yea
  2. P

yea all my NPCs are okay but not the wizard :( died because of reaper got hit by its old age when I get solar I change into full blood Hungary summoner with my dragon and it gets really when im doing stuff annoying even my friend knew they were gonna be a solar eclipse to going to me
  3. P

well I was playing on my world name yez(Don't ask why is the name is that) so I just got a solar eclipse, and when it was like 2 am in my terraria world a other frekin solar eclipse happens and another solar eclipse another and another solar eclipse also occurs my weapons chest is almost fulled...
  4. P

Mobile can you trasferm ur player form mobile to pc

well yes i tested but when i tried to trasferm my player that i trasferm to pc it got a bug which means you cant play it anymore for no reason so i tried many way in get to work but it all failed if ur trying to get hacked items into mobile example like having mecing in ur armor the only way of...
  5. P

Resolved [Mobile] Will there ever be controller support?

Neat Now I can't use octupus or panda gamepad for cyrolls support
  6. P

Resolved [Mobile] Will there ever be controller support?

I bet all of you controller owners want support so bad I don't wana figure out stuff with octupus or panda gamepad to have controls for terraria plus all control owner really want this if you this devs is a really good idea to add them
Back
Top Bottom