Search results for query: *

1. TerminalHash

Language Pack Fixed Russian Locale

Hello friends! I so much love Terraria, but playing in Russian is dismoraling me. I present this a little language pack, what fixing some dumb things in russian translate. This contains: Fixed names of some items (like Golden Carp, etc); Re-translated death messages (main - removed ugly "Игрок"...
  2. TerminalHash

PC Fully deleted worlds and players after reloading game.

We played for several hours in multiplayer, the hoster decided to re-enter the game completely and all the worlds with the characters were completely removed. They still appear in the game lists, but when trying to enter the world, it gives a loading error. P.S This is not a Steam bug - by...
  3. TerminalHash

Drawings & Paintings Zoologist sketch.

Hello! Attention - this is not my perfect work, because I’m just learning how to draw at least something other than a pony. This is a simple sketch that was done in about ten minutes. Please do not judge strictly or throw off slippers. As soon as I do, the color version will be uploaded.
  4. TerminalHash

**REPORTED** [X11] Broken Alt-Tab Switching.

Hello again! The following bug is shown on the attached video: At a certain chance (approximately 95%) when minimizing, maximizing the game in full-screen mode, the game “breaks” - the whole view gets narrower, the interface and all sprites becomes buggy and as a result it is impossible to click...
  5. TerminalHash

Working as Designed [Multiplayer] Distance between players.

Hello again! I’m worried about what. In the new update 1.4.0.3, it seems that the display of players has broken - when the distance is ~2000 ft, the character icon with the counter disappears. I attach screenshots of this bug. ..... Or is it still an unconsciously added feature?
  6. TerminalHash

**REPORTED** Multiplayer issues.

Hello dear developers! In connection with the update, I would like to share the joy, but some problems regarding the multiplayer prevent me from doing this, and I think that these are problems on the side of the game itself, as my friends and I from different cities (and one from the other side)...
Back
Top Bottom