Search results for query: *

1. Slaacker

Mobile mobile world file is missing and need help

Have you tried restarting the device? (Hold power and home button for 3 seconds)
  2. Slaacker

Hmmm... I’m willing to bet that some 1.2 stuff corrupted the file. I unfortunately do not know much about this glitch however I do know that all 1.2 exclusive stuff was supposed to be turned into golden bunnies. I will look into this and get back to you ASAP
  3. Slaacker

Try the Alex.world(1) file.
  4. Slaacker

What is the world that is having the glitches' name?
  5. Slaacker

One has .wld at the end, correct?
  6. Slaacker

Upon the creation of your next post, hit the attach files button on the bottom left corner of the text box. From there hit browse files, and then hit on my iPhone/iPad. A couple of folders will pop up. Find the folder that says Terraria (and underneath): on my iPhone/iPad. Open it, and more...
  7. Slaacker

Upon the update to 1.3, any Ocram related equipment or Oktoberfest stuff was likely to corrupt the world file. However, I believe there might be a way to fix this if you have other devices with IOS 11 and natively the files app. I can check out that file for glitches if you were to post it on...
  8. Slaacker

Do you know what IOS it is?
  9. Slaacker

Mobile How do i go back to 1.2 (iPad Mini 1)

Thanks for the info Unit One. Sorry that idea didn’t work, Andrew.
  10. Slaacker

iPhone 5 and an old iPad, but I think the only way to be able to play terraria again is if you delete the app and reinstall. I lost my worlds but 1. I think there is a way around that and 2. I get to fight Ocram which I never got around to before 1.3. This made it well worth it for me, as on a...
  11. Slaacker

I understand what you are talking about. I have an identical problem that made it so I could update the game to 1.3, but it crashed every time I tried to start the game after the update. As you can imagine, I have been looking into this a lot, and I will get back to you ASAP.
  12. Slaacker

What device is it on? I had a similar problem with an old iPad and an iPhone 5, but this only occurred with the update to 1.3, I’m not sure what exactly the problem is yet, but I think I could get to the bottom of it. I will look into your glitch and will get back to you ASAP. Sorry for the...
  13. Slaacker

Sup

Wow, thanks!
  14. Slaacker

Pixel

They are all 10/10, the color choice and scale is sublime! I think your quite good at that honestly. I like the idea of the netherack for the tongue. It’s a nice touch. I think shroomite would be a cool armor set to try. Those pixel arts are amazing, but I am curious to see what it would look...
  15. Slaacker

Sup

Sure that would be great, thanks!
  16. Slaacker

3DS Anyone have some good tips to beat the wall of flesh on the 3ds version?

I recommend doing it like so: Find a wide open spot, or as wide open as it gets in the underworld;). Make a long line of bricks or platforms, at least 350 blocks long, but the longer it is, the better. You could place fireplaces along this line, or heart lanterns, but unless you’re in expert...
  17. Slaacker

Sup

I’m not sure I quite understand the question. If the dragon will eat me, probably not.;)
  18. Slaacker

Sup

Expert mode moonlord veteran Btw, although I’m sure y’all are too.⚽
Back
Top Bottom