Mobile mobile world file is missing and need help

this was the very second world i made and that was years ago, now it is a world filled with more than 750 hours of game play and i had everything you could imagine from blocks to walls and weapons. I'm one of those hard core players who has spent so long grinding to get every item in the game and my world was were everything is. just a year ago i try to go on but the game crashes on the loading of the world, i hoped the 1.3 update would fix it but after the update i found out i had a missing file for the world and the file i am missing is the file with .wld at the end. i have looked for it in my terraria files and cant seem to find anything, i have looked in the old saves and the entire terraria file. my main character now has no home and now i cant even seem to make any hardmode item without starting from the very begging and i am very attached to that world and don't want to replace it. i need help for what to do and if i can do anything.

What device is it on? I had a similar problem with an old iPad and an iPhone 5, but this only occurred with the update to 1.3, I’m not sure what exactly the problem is yet, but I think I could get to the bottom of it. I will look into your glitch and will get back to you ASAP.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Upon the update to 1.3, any Ocram related equipment or Oktoberfest stuff was likely to corrupt the world file. However, I believe there might be a way to fix this if you have other devices with IOS 11 and natively the files app. I can check out that file for glitches if you were to post it on this thread.

(Sorry about the delay in response, WiFi was down😢)

Upon the creation of your next post, hit the attach files button on the bottom left corner of the text box. From there hit browse files, and then hit on my iPhone/iPad. A couple of folders will pop up. Find the folder that says Terraria (and underneath): on my iPhone/iPad. Open it, and more folders will pop up. Find the folder that says worlds and open it. Then find the world file that is the one you were having trouble and tap on it. It should then be posted on your response so hit post reply.

Hmmm... I’m willing to bet that some 1.2 stuff corrupted the file. I unfortunately do not know much about this glitch however I do know that all 1.2 exclusive stuff was supposed to be turned into golden bunnies. I will look into this and get back to you ASAP

Yeah all of mobile exclusives like pets and ocram and his souls of blight did turn into gold bunnies and the dragon armour turned into chlorophyll armour

this was the very second world i made and that was years ago, now it is a world filled with more than 750 hours of game play and i had everything you could imagine from blocks to walls and weapons. I'm one of those hard core players who has spent so long grinding to get every item in the game and my world was were everything is. just a year ago i try to go on but the game crashes on the loading of the world, i hoped the 1.3 update would fix it but after the update i found out i had a missing file for the world and the file i am missing is the file with .wld at the end. i have looked for it in my terraria files and cant seem to find anything, i have looked in the old saves and the entire terraria file. my main character now has no home and now i cant even seem to make any hardmode item without starting from the very begging and i am very attached to that world and don't want to replace it. i need help for what to do and if i can do anything.
If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Back
Top Bottom