Search results for query: *

1. CookieOFC

Mod Help- how can i get an armor's set bonus to be 20% chance not to consume ammo?

I've searched a lot but i still cant find how to get an armor's set bonus to be 20% chance not to consume ammo
  2. CookieOFC

Help with status messages

I would like to add a status message (the ones that show up in the chat like, "scream echo through the dungeon" after beating plantera) to show up after beating moonlord in my mod, is there a code for that?
  3. CookieOFC

Help with event summon

i meant like the code to one because i want to add one in my mod
  4. CookieOFC

Help with event summon

I want to know how to make summons for vanilla terraria events that dont have a normal spawn (like thorium that adds the blood moon medallion
  5. CookieOFC

So i got a gun from the example mod, but this keeps appearing at the end of it, why?

Also sorry for it being in portuguese hopefully ya'll can put it in google translate or something :v
  6. CookieOFC

Terraria Challenges?

Another one i made Ultimate Confused Debuff
  7. CookieOFC

Terraria Challenges?

Don't you have to beat skeletron to spawn LC (lunatic cultist)?
  8. CookieOFC

Terraria Challenges?

If you find a sunflower, destroy it. If you can't find it though, then leave it. And, food allowed. Tho if you want to be a tough person, go ahead and restrict food.
  9. CookieOFC

Terraria Challenges?

look I made one Anti-vax Hero
  10. CookieOFC

Game freezes

idk maybe it's just lag? :indifferent:
  11. CookieOFC

Is the guide the wall of flesh?

I mean, probably not. When we meet the old man at the dungeon he's cursed, he's not skeletron, he is CURSED by skeletron.
Back
Top Bottom