Search results for query: *

1. The Illomimnati

Strategies for the Martian Saucer

I like to use a blizzard staff (Daedalus Stormbow might work too) and take cover under a thick overhang and place blocks to box me in.
  2. The Illomimnati

Is there anything wrong with my wires?

When a spiky ball trap is placed above a block, the ball will bounce through it and appear on top of the trap. I use these in the lowest layers of my house and they work fine so I'm confused as to why they won't work. If I can't find out i'll be using the lava trick. Thanks for the advice
  3. The Illomimnati

Is there anything wrong with my wires?

On the top of my house I have added a couple rows of spiky ball traps to keep enemies at bay. Lower down, I placed some more. All of these are linked by a single green wire line that goes down to a 1-second timer, which also triggers all other traps (there are a lot of them). I'm wondering why...
  4. The Illomimnati

My weapons have differing speeds

Yes. My megashark is rapid, yet it still fires slowly. I just got a grenade launcher, which has a speed modifier, but is still slow nontheless. All other modifiers don't affect speed. I'm in full Titan armor with frozen wings, star veil, sniper scope, ranger emblem, and avenger emblem. All of...
  5. The Illomimnati

My weapons have differing speeds

After I downloaded the 1.2 update on IOS, my megashark, flamethrower, and vulcan repeater had half the speed they should. The flamethrower worked the same as it would if it had normal speed, so i killed the Golem a couple times and he dropped the heat ray. That too has half the speed it should...
  6. The Illomimnati

PC Mech Boss Guide with Videos

Thanks. It really helped
  7. The Illomimnati

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

The twins are hardest. I have trouble dodging Spazmatism's flames, first and second stage, mostly because when I jup up to avoid them Retinazer's always there to get me. I usually kill Spazmatism first, but i'm left with very low health. Then Retinazer always kills me in its second stage. It...
  8. The Illomimnati

Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

I always manually put all my stuff into chests, instead of using quick stack. They become so crowded and it's always a pain reorganizing them
  9. The Illomimnati

Yes.

Yes.
  10. The Illomimnati

What is wrong with this house?

Alright, thanks.
  11. The Illomimnati

I am always watching

I am always watching
  12. The Illomimnati

What is wrong with this house?

So i made this top layer for my house today, and when I clicked on the bed nothing happened. As far as I know, nothing with my house is wrong, and it meets all the requirements. Can someone tell me what I need to change?
  13. The Illomimnati

How's it goin?

How's it goin?
Back
Top Bottom