Is there anything wrong with my wires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Illomimnati

Terrarian
On the top of my house I have added a couple rows of spiky ball traps to keep enemies at bay. Lower down, I placed some more. All of these are linked by a single green wire line that goes down to a 1-second timer, which also triggers all other traps (there are a lot of them). I'm wondering why these ones won't activate, because I placed a super dart trap on the line leading to the lower ball traps, and it worked fine. I also tried hooking the green line up to the switch shown above it, and they worked when I activated that too. Can someone please help me? All relies are appreciated, thanks.
2015-07-09_00001.jpg

Hey Illom.
First up, great house. As for the spiky ball traps i think they have to have clear space under them so the balls fall down out of them like spear traps.

A good way to keep a flat roof mob free I've found is a thin layer of lava. Hth.

When a spiky ball trap is placed above a block, the ball will bounce through it and appear on top of the trap. I use these in the lowest layers of my house and they work fine so I'm confused as to why they won't work. If I can't find out i'll be using the lava trick. Thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom