Search results for query: *

• Users: Nardia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nardia

Mobile Free molten on new characters

So today I updated Terraria, and when I loaded up my endgame character, I found I had 200 hellstone ore and obsidian, among with other things. 505 games added This loot to new characters as a way of saying sorry for all the bugs and crashes. To me this seems like a good idea, except it gives you...
  2. Nardia

Mobile I may have found the reason for crashes

Whenever I am flying around my world with wings I crash a lot, and after some testing I think that the cause for crashes while flying is because you move so fast your device can't load the chunks fast enough, and as a result it crashes the game.
  3. Nardia

Audiosurf

I got audiosurf today on steam, and I am loving it. What is the hardest song you have done in Audiosurf? Mine would be Captain Jack Dream a Dream. It is so hard because of its fast beat, and you needs perfect coordination skills to get a high score on it.
  4. Nardia

Mobile Help with an Automated farm?

Does anyone have any plans for an automated surface farm? At the moment I just have a pit that in stand in and let my minions do the killing. It isn't very effective because I have to manually check it every 30 minutes to run around and collect the drops.
  5. Nardia

Mobile Need help with Mimics

Has anyone found a mimic on Android version? I have been looking for about an hour and have not found any, I have made a tunnel from one side of the map to the other, drank a battle potion,then ran from one end to the other and not found any. Does anyone have a better way to find them? Has...
  6. Nardia

Mobile Android Crashes.

On my HP Slate 7 Android device I have been getting crashes recently on the title screen. The game freezes whenever I press any buttons, then it says Terraria isn't responding, then I have to close it. The app worked fine before, but now won't let me play. An update came out today, but still...
  7. Nardia

Mobile Help with finding saves

Does anyone know where to locate the player and world files for Terraria on android devices? I really want to backup my world and saves before I launch the updated Terraria version.
  8. Nardia

Mobile help with achievements

On the android mobile version, I have killed every boss, including turkor and Lepus, and have not got the achievement. Nor have I got the achievement for all crafting stations. Has anyone else got these achievements?
Back
Top Bottom