Mobile Need help with Mimics

Nardia

Steampunker
Has anyone found a mimic on Android version?
I have been looking for about an hour and have not found any, I have made a tunnel from one side of the map to the other, drank a battle potion,then ran from one end to the other and not found any.
Does anyone have a better way to find them?
Has anyone actually seen one??

Has anyone found a mimic on Android version?
I have been looking for about an hour and have not found any, I have made a tunnel from one side of the map to the other, drank a battle potion,then ran from one end to the other and not found any.
Does anyone have a better way to find them?
Has anyone actually seen one??
I think in mobile 1.2, it´s so much bugs... On iOS there aren´t to... No mimics, reifonrcing, in crimson underground not spawning enemies only ichor or normal cave enemies....

There are mimics in iOS version. I have every thing you can get from them. and there are stuff like face monsters and the spider things in underground Crimson.

There are mimics in iOS version. I have every thing you can get from them. and there are stuff like face monsters and the spider things in underground Crimson.
Did you use a specific method for finding mimics, or did you just find them by mining/exploring?
And also what system are you using? For example, IOS, android.

The main law of making a perfect mimic trap,it was like this before mobile version of terraria and after it.

"In order to make a successful mimic farm you need to make a big,squared hole in the ground.Make sure that the cavern layer music will still play,not any deeper!"

PS,this is my old trap,my new trap is not fully done yet so I am not suggesting you to infest it with hallow.You can also put dart traps on each end of the tunnel so it will be easier and quicker to kill useless enemies.Oh and the best(in my opinion)height between each tunnel is 4 blocks.Not more,not less.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 5,208
Even though I play on console I thought I would let you know that for me I saw an increased mimic spawn rate when I dug a large square pit in the ground, (I made it my mob arena) but still I noticed a way increased mimic spawn rate when I did that.

I also need a fast way to farm mimics. I stood through 8 Blood Moons and 14 Solar Eclipses and barely encountered one through the WHOLE PROCESS. I just need a :red:ing Titan Glove!

I also need a fast way to farm mimics. I stood through 8 Blood Moons and 14 Solar Eclipses and barely encountered one through the WHOLE PROCESS. I just need a :red:ing Titan Glove!
I haven't even had a single solar eclipse! I left the game on for 24 hours, with a system that killed things and gave me the loot, and only had normal nights.

Yes, that works off the burning of time
[DOUBLEPOST=1420130741][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm having the same problem with mimics... I just can't find them...

After an hour of farming on the surface, I was surprised to see I had collected some mimic drops. So I looked around my flat farming area, and found natural dirt walls above the ground from where I had been too lazy to remove them. Then i remembered that mimics can spawn on the surface, but only if there is a natural wall for them to spawn on.
After seeing this, I just lowered my flat area by 4 blocks, this allowed mimics to spawn all the way across the farm.

Ah, a good place to check every once in a while is your WOF. Bridge if you got one, there ARE shadow mimics, some people don't know that though, so it's understandable

Make a platform in the cavern layer,stand in a elevated box,use a battle potion and put down a water candle and throw your flairon for 5 mins and check for mimic drops

Back
Top Bottom