Search results for query: *

1. TerraNova Gaming

tModLoader Dual Wielding

Hai Hai Yoraizor! Would it be possible to Update this mod for the Public 1.3 Tmod Loader? I know yall got a lot on your plate but if you can, that would be awesome! If not, would it be possible to release the source code so somebody else could try to update it? Thank you a bunch!
  2. TerraNova Gaming

CC Creation Compendium #75

The dryad...aint got business...BEING THAT T H I C C
  3. TerraNova Gaming

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey Fargo! Ive had a bug thats been bothering me. Whenever i equip any of the Souls, my character locks in place but the game continues. I cant move, attack, equip or unequip. Taking it off is the only remedy.
  4. TerraNova Gaming

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Theres this sad bug ive been encountering. Whenever i Craft any of the Combined Souls for any class, my character suddenly freezes. I can jump, equip (for this example Berserker Soul), and as soon as i equip it, my character freezes in place. I cant use weapons, move, take off armor, take off...
  5. TerraNova Gaming

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Im having a problem. So im fighting the D.O.G. and after i defeat his servants and enter his second phase, the message "Its Not Over Yet!" and "Devourer Of Gods has awakened!" appears three times, followed by nothing. He doesn't appear. The music and background changes for the fight and then...
  6. TerraNova Gaming

Resolved [Mobile] Pumpkin Moon harder on mobile?

If you ever get The Horseman's Blade, all you need to do is surround yourself with 3 statues of Bunnys, Slimes, and Crabs. Wire them to pressure plates (Ideally 3 pressure plates so you keep spawning them when you move), and simply start moving around to activate the Statues Spawning of the Mobs...
  7. TerraNova Gaming

Resolved [Mobile] NPCs Will NOT Move in!

That is too small. If you want to make a more efficient house I suggest building a 11-12 Block High and 5 Blocks Wide with a Solid Wood Block in the center while the sides of it are wooden platforms. Place a Workbench and a chair there and you have made a Valid NPC House where they wont move...
  8. TerraNova Gaming

Resolved [Mobile] I don't have the Angler Quests for fishing

Sometimes he may be bugged. You may have to check the seas below just in case he doesn't follow through with his sleeping animation. Also, fully explore the top of the ocean as he may have drifted far.
  9. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Can't Summon Golem

Have you taken a look around the temple to see if the Golem has spawned somewhere else? Sometimes depending on world generation, the temple itself maybe either cramped or inaccessible in some areas. So take a look around the temple if possible.
  10. TerraNova Gaming

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

Is there chance that we can configure certain setting? Like Failure and success?
  11. TerraNova Gaming

tModLoader Portable Storage

I am so confused on how to use this. Only thing i figured out is how to put the Gems on the Chest. Is there like a full blown tutorial? I need one.
  12. TerraNova Gaming

tModLoader Where's My Items

If possible, can your next update be compatible with Magic Storage? So i dont have to look through thousands of items?
  13. TerraNova Gaming

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Nope, didnt touch a single thing. Oh additionally, whenever i die and my Weapons are dropped, The icon of them will be floating in midair where my spawn point is. And they either spawn fully black or as the colored versions. For example, i die in the desert and my Staff Of Inferno is dropped...
  14. TerraNova Gaming

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I have a problem with this mod, though quite small, it's still an issue for me. Whenever I kill a slime and i get the gel, the gel doesnt go in my inventory. Ive killed dozens of slimes and collected more than 50 gel but it doesnt appear in my inventory, i cant make torches either. It's like it...
  15. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Trying out mobile phone recorder for terraria

Use Mobizen. Real easy, simple and customizable to suit ur phones needs. I used it to create some vids on Youtube.
  16. TerraNova Gaming

WIP My "Hanging" Dynasty House/Base In The Air | Opinions or Suggestions?

Greeting Terrarians! Its is I, TerraNova here! I havent posted anything new in a while as I have been working. But I was able to get a laptop and get Terraria for it and i am enjoying it so much. Well, as you can see, I am planning to make a Hanging Base of Sorts just to be safe from the ground...
  17. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile No solar eclipse spawning! Any tips on how to get one to spawn easier?

Regardless if its Mobile, Console, or PC, we all have to wait. No bug, no glitch. You can have one spawn every day or sometimes once in a blue moon. Those percents and statistics are not accurate. Because you never know when it'll happen. So just be patient
  18. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Need help in fight with plantera.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/welcome-to-suggest-on-equipment-to-beat-plantera.42909/ Go here, and you will see how to do it. While someone else made this, the suggestions area from me.
  19. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Mobile - No Broken Hero Swords / Other loot?

Those 1/X things doesnt really matter as they are not accurate. I can kill thousands and not recieve anything. I can kill one and receive loot. There is no probability. There is just chamce but not what the wiki says.
  20. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile My Game Keeps Shutting Down and Lagging

What are your specs? Exact Mobile Device, Gigs of Ram, Do you have Snapdragon...etc All the specs from your phone.
Back
Top Bottom