Mobile Need help in fight with plantera.

TheZGamer26

Terrarian
Hey. Can anyone give me some tips in fight with plantera? Items i use:
Mega Shark/Flamethrower.
Set: Turtle armor.
Accesories:Harpy wings,spectre boots, natures gift,sweethearth necklace,mana regeneration band.
And i have a small question. What accesories switch to make plantera fight easier.
Ps: i always die by thorn balls.

i would just say you need to focus more on one class instead of having ranger weapons with melee armor and magic accessories haha. if youre going melee (cause that turtle armor was probably hard to get) go pick you up some vamp knives for when your health gets low and a decent weapon overall. potions will help significantly. even a few. wiki has recipes for those. go back to the wall of flesh and get you some emblems for more damage output. and if you want a wider array of accessories dig a flat tunnel just a few squares (6-12) under the surface and try to spawn some mimics. (they need a natural low depth background wall to spawn) they drop lots of accesories that are useful for all classes.

i would just say you need to focus more on one class instead of having ranger weapons with melee armor and magic accessories haha. if youre going melee (cause that turtle armor was probably hard to get) go pick you up some vamp knives for when your health gets low and a decent weapon overall. potions will help significantly. even a few. wiki has recipes for those. go back to the wall of flesh and get you some emblems for more damage output. and if you want a wider array of accessories dig a flat tunnel just a few squares (6-12) under the surface and try to spawn some mimics. (they need a natural low depth background wall to spawn) they drop lots of accesories that are useful for all classes.
I wanted to have a avenger emblem but i have a problem with drop a ranger emblem from wall of flesh. Vampire knife is a post plantera weapon and its imposible to get it before plantera.

If you're going melee, I suggest getting a Chlorophyte Claymore (the spear), besides shooting a poisonous cloud, it's also pretty long to evade touch damage from Plantera, risky though as you have to stay in close touch with Plantera, you can also use the mushroom spear if you want, if you use it perfectly, it can do more damage than Chlorophyte Claymore, if it haven't already, forgot the damage.

Oh, you can also use True Night's Edge or True Excalibur, or even Terra Blade, if you encounter any solar eclipses.

The weakness is the thorn balls and projectiles. You need to be moving almost all the time to dodge them.

If you're going ranged, then I suggest Chlorophyte Repeater, or the Tsunami, if you have beaten Duke Fishron, use Chlorophyte arrows, so you can focus more in dodging, alternatively, you can use ichor arrows, to weaken Plantera.

Alternatively, you can use a Megashark with Chlorophyte bullets.

The weakness is that you will need to grind for the materials, easy to do though.

If you are a magic user, I suggest using Golden Shower to deal Ichor (if you have Crimson in your world), Demon Scythes, if you can aim them properly. I'm not good at mage character so, meh.

If you're going summoner, then good luck, I suggest Optic Staff, which will spawn 4 Retinazers and 4 Spazmatisms if you're going to use spider set.

Regardless, I wish you good luck, Plantera is one hell of a crazy plant

(use a long platform)

Back
Top Bottom