Search results for query: *

1. King Llamington

Items Dark Caster Drop: Water Bolt

How about, this is dropped by Dark Caster? I've always wondered it's lack in Dark Caster's RNG. So, Water Bolt is dropped by Dark Caster. Costs 15 Mana, 20 damage. What do you think? (I typed up Water Sphere, it said no results, tell me if this is a duplicate.)
  2. King Llamington

Blocks & Decoration Coral Stone Wall

Cause, why not? Crafted with 4 Coral Stone Blocks.
  3. King Llamington

Biomes & Nature Event Rain

(Just searched Solar Eclipse Rain hope I'm in the clear!) 'Nuff said. During a Solar Eclipse this would be an alternative to regular rain, however being the colour of dark gray. Also, there should be other event rain. Pumpkin Moon can be orange, and frost moon can snow everywhere. Along with...
  4. King Llamington

Blocks & Decoration Biome Furnaces

So I was thinking, why isn't they're biome-related furnaces. Like, 20 Ice Blocks and 3 Torches and 4 Wood makes a Snow Furnace. And maybe a Corruption/Crimson Furnace. Maybe even a Sand Furnace. They don't have any higher Furnace Power, they just are Biome-Alts.
  5. King Llamington

Create A Terraria Death Message

Nuff said. Eg. 'Taz watched their brains be eaten by Zombie.' Or ' Taz drowned an untimely death'
  6. King Llamington

Weapons & Equip Rubber Ring

(Just searched Floaties so I hope I'm in the clear) (Thanks @darthmorf for the sprite!) (I tried a re-colour :p) Basically an upgrade to flippers, once wearing this you float instead of sinking automatically. Can be acquired in water chests, same rarity as Flippers. Cannot be tinkered with...
  7. King Llamington

Weapons & Equip Dead Man's Trigger

Dead Man's Trigger. The Dead's Man Trigger is a late pre-hard accessory sold by the demolitionist for 5 gold coins. Once killing EoC, this item comes available. It has 500 damage, however doesn't destroy tiles. It's self-explanatory, but if you don't understand what it means, well once you die...
  8. King Llamington

Intro to Taz_VS_Gaming

Hi there! It's a bit late for an introduction but I don't really care. I've been apart this forums for 5 days and I am pretty active, I lurk in the recent player suggestions to help people's suggestions be balanced and fit the tier, you won't find me much other places. If you feel I've been rude...
  9. King Llamington

Game Mechanics Spikes

Spikes do not harm enemies, which is quite a hinder if you surrounded you base in spikes only to realise, JOKES ON YOU, haha, only harms you! Hostile monsters should take damage from spikes. And possibly 'Flask Of Spike!' Which allows you to be safe from Spikes. Crafted with a Vial of Venom and...
  10. King Llamington

Other Lava Buckets and You (More uses for the Lava Bucket)

The Lava Bucket should be an ingredient to brew future lava-related potions. And in some cases replace Bottled Water. Once using the Lava Bucket in potions, the Bucket doesn't disappear, but the Lava does. Maybe the Inferno Potion should require it and a new potion Fire Active! Which grants the...
  11. King Llamington

A minor glitch

Hi there! On terraria iOS I'm currently collecting armor, but, the leggings aren't always showing. Like rarely they do appear but mainly not. More then just armor too, vanity sets as well. Funny thing is that the leggings are there.
  12. King Llamington

Other The Falling Meteorite Event!

The Falling Meteor Event! Summoned by the Meteor Staff + Shruken Meteor! Summary: "A meteor has been spotted!" Is the displaying message notifying the player that the Event has began. Once started, Meteor Heads and Lava Bats while spawn and the all-new Meteor Wizard which shoots Miniature...
  13. King Llamington

Mobile 10 Random Facts About Terraria! #3

1. On PC edition, there are 10 blocks on each side of the world that cannot be accesses without seething your Game Settings to Trippy/Retro. 2. If a Dark Caster has a Wizard Hat on, it becomes Tim. If Tim has no Wizard Hat, he will be a Dark Caster. 3. The Drax used to be called Hamdrax until...
  14. King Llamington

Mobile 10 Random Facts About Terraria #2!

1. Almost every boss has a message if they randomly spawning (The Twins = This is going to be a terrible night. Etc.) 2. Crimson is slightly better then shadow. 3. If EoW escapes the Corruption, it disappears. 4. The only two immortal mobs belong to the Dungeon. (Blazing Wheel + Spike Ball)...
  15. King Llamington

Mobile 10 Random Facts About Terraria! #1

1. You can have two EoC in the world at the same time. (Using a Suspicious Looking Eye after a message 'I feel an evil presence watching you) 2. The Witch Doctor and Clothier are the only NPCsthat sells free items. 3. In the Mobile Version, A Safe is 30 gold coins then PC. (PC = 20, Mobile =...
  16. King Llamington

Mobile Different Combining Recipes

Hey! This is something I would thought of and would like to share my idea. An item that combines more then just Accessories. If there was an item that combined for then just Accessories, such as combining Crafting Stations or something? So, it works like the Reforge mechanic, but there is two...
  17. King Llamington

Mobile Snow Biome NPCs

<content removed by OP>
Back
Top Bottom