Search results for query: *

1. Izerix

tModLoader Visual glitch involving mine carts and mounts. (MAC)

So yeah mine carts and mount have a glitched texture and I don't know why. I have 0 mods installed and no texture packs that could cause this. It only appears in tmodloader, in vanilla terraria it works fine. Also I'm using MAC.
  2. Izerix

Why does this happen? (visual bug)

Fixed the issue, I just had an outdated pack that's all. Anyway thanks for help!
  3. Izerix

Ok Thanks, I will ask them about this ;p
  4. Izerix

Some textures like this harpy or some trees are broken and I have no idea if that's just happens to me but it's really annoying. Here is a link to the visual glitch: Btw I'm using Calamity Texture Pack
  5. Izerix

Mac Game is crashing when I want to load the world. (tModLoader)

I have a similar thread about that but now I can't even play the game for some reason... I want to know if anyone could help with that issue. Heres a link to a video of how it happens.
  6. Izerix

Game sometimes crashes with mods on (also a macOS user)

I thought about it but 8 GB of RAM should be enough, but maybe not enough for mods? Idk to be honest
  7. Izerix

No problem, you helped me a lot anyway :) thanks!
  8. Izerix

I have bad news, it still crushes, less often but I just charged into an enemy and I was about to take damage and the game crushed ;(
  9. Izerix

Disabling it actually made the game a lot less laggy but as i said it is random and it can occur anytime so if it happens again I'll inform you about it.
  10. Izerix

But I'll try disabling one of those mods and see if it works.
  11. Izerix

Well, no it crashes randomly when I'm about to kill something but it can be anything, a zombie and a bird just crushed my game recently.
  12. Izerix

Here are the mods that I use im my game
  13. Izerix

Hello, I recently have been having problems with my game, I've been playing with mods on and it worked for quite some time but just recently my game started to lag and I was getting crushes from game, and I think it's the fault of the mods I have. Most of the crushes involve me about to kill a...
Back
Top Bottom