Game sometimes crashes with mods on (also a macOS user)

Izerix

Official Terrarian
Hello, I recently have been having problems with my game, I've been playing with mods on and it worked for quite some time but just recently my game started to lag and I was getting crushes from game, and I think it's the fault of the mods I have.
Most of the crushes involve me about to kill a mob but then it suddenly freezes and crushes.

Attachments

• Crush Raport.txt
    81.1 KB · Views: 134
Here are the mods that I use im my game

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2019-12-12 o 17.05.47.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2019-12-12 o 17.05.47.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Zrzut ekranu 2019-12-12 o 17.05.57.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2019-12-12 o 17.05.57.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 78
Here are the mods that I use im my game
IIRC, luiafk increases stack size as is. You might want to get rid of max stack plus extra, as it could be causing a conflict.

It also could depend on which enemy you're killing, is it always a similar type of enemy that crashes the game when it dies?

Well, no it crashes randomly when I'm about to kill something but it can be anything, a zombie and a bird just crushed my game recently.

Last edited:
Well, no it crashes randomly when I'am about to kill something but it can be anything, a zombie or a bird just crushed my game recently.
Huh, I've never actually heard of this issue before. If disabling max stack plus extra doesn't work I might not be able to help you :(

Disabling it actually made the game a lot less laggy but as i said it is random and it can occur anytime so if it happens again I'll inform you about it.

I have bad news, it still crushes, less often but I just charged into an enemy and I was about to take damage and the game crushed ;(

Last edited:
I thought about it but 8 GB of RAM should be enough, but maybe not enough for mods? Idk to be honest

Back
Top Bottom