Search results for query: *

1. XeoPsych

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This game's sense of humor... And the location of the larva is perfect
  2. XeoPsych

This game's sense of humor... [img](http://imgur.com/TlUHxs5)

This game's sense of humor... (http://imgur.com/TlUHxs5)
  3. XeoPsych

This attempt at an HC X run I killed eye, brain, bee, king slime, max health&mana, great gear...

This attempt at an HC X run I killed eye, brain, bee, king slime, max health&mana, great gear, on the way to skeletron died from fall damage
  4. XeoPsych

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

World generation got me in checkmate
  5. XeoPsych

Game Mechanics Grid provided by ruler should be a game mechanic, not an accessory...

What I'd suggest is having a button to toggle the grid on/off, but only when the ruler is anywhere in your inventory, similar to how the GPS and such will work in 1.3
  6. XeoPsych

Items Spelunker potion update

The trick about spelunker potions is getting familiar with the different "textures" of each type of ore, which can still be easily made out with the yellow tint. Though being able to tell colors apart a little easier would be helpful
  7. XeoPsych

Hello Everyone ;3

Welcome to the community! If you ever find yourself in need of help with your game there are plenty of folks here willing to assist you, along with the information-filled Terraria wiki.
  8. XeoPsych

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I got all of these and more items that are elsewhere before getting what I actually wanted: a Tabi Red plz
  9. XeoPsych

Official TCF is Adding to the Staff Team - Public Application Details

The staff members are taking their time to ensure that there is enough time for applications to be made as well as reviewing the 60+ applications seriously in order to find those best suited to fit the moderator positions. I wouldn't expect the mods to be selected for at least another week or two.
  10. XeoPsych

Other Custom spelunker ore colors

I'd rather just give each ore its own color/effect, similar to what mobile has now. It would make it easier to find the ore(s) that you are looking for while not making it too easy.
  11. XeoPsych

Weapons & Equip Ranger Lifesteal - Ammo

I like the idea of being able to craft the ammunition, but what do you think about replacing the Monster Blood in the recipe with Life Crystals? They aren't too easy or too hard to obtain and they have very little or no use after acquiring 400 health and a heart lantern or two. Plus they fit the...
  12. XeoPsych

Humorous TCF Screenies

Due to a constant issue with this thread and posting problematic issues, the following rules have been put in place applying to all posts made on January 14 or later: - No pictures making fun of or painting someone else in a negative light. If the picture makes fun of yourself, that is okay, but...
  13. XeoPsych

Blocks & Decoration A simple suggestion.

That happens to already be a thing you can do
  14. XeoPsych

Other Reducing sellprice of weapon racks

Meaning that there wasn't any waiting besides the world being created
  15. XeoPsych

All I used were the trees of a new world, and you are also not taking into account the time that it takes to get the items that spawn the bosses while generating a new world takes seconds
  16. XeoPsych

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Two voodoo demons at the same time?!
  17. XeoPsych

Using only a molten hamaxe I just got 3500 wood (35 gold's worth) in 8 minutes. More efficient and easier than fighting bosses (pre-HM)
  18. XeoPsych

My Introduction

Hello and welcome to TCF!
  19. XeoPsych

I will now that I know about it ;) I agree though that the value should be decreased because even as a pre-hardmode character you can collect a stack of wood in a few minutes and make 10 gold per stack using this method.
  20. XeoPsych

Hiya!

Greetings and welcome to the forums!
Back
Top Bottom