Other Reducing sellprice of weapon racks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using only a molten hamaxe I just got 3500 wood (35 gold's worth) in 8 minutes. More efficient and easier than fighting bosses (pre-HM)

Using only a molten hamaxe I just got 3500 wood (35 gold's worth) in 8 minutes. More efficient and easier than fighting bosses
It is actually a lot less efficient, as, in the 8 minutes it took you to obtain that much wood (Assuming a farm was used), you can easily kill the EoC 6 times or so, assuming you have a Minishark, and each time it would be defeated, it would drop, on average, 58.5 Demonite/Crimtane ore, 2 Corrupt/Crimson seeds and, in corrupt worlds, 34.5 Unholy arrows.
In the case of Demonite ore, that gives alone, 4.86 gold coins (In a fight that could well take a minute or less).
In the case of Crimtane Ore (Assuming it is crafted into bars first to get 4 more silver coins per bar than selling the ore outright), it gives 5.60 gold coins, with 2.5 Crimtane ore leftover that can either be sold, or kept to use along with more surplus Crimtane to craft into bars to sell. Assuming that the fight took a minute (Which, once Necro armor and a Minishark is obtained, is very plausible, with the fight taking less time once a Phoenix blaster is obtained, and, from the point at which a Megashark is obtained, would pretty much be difficult to get it to last more than 10 seconds or so), Corruption worlds would usually give 38.88 Gold coins in 8 minutes of fighting the EoC, while Crimson worlds would give 44.8 gold coins. Of course, that is without taking into account the 3 gold coins it drops outright, without taking money drop variation into account, which would, on average, result in 3.45 gold coins being dropped.

It is actually a lot less efficient, as, in the 8 minutes it took you to obtain that much wood (Assuming a farm was used), you can easily kill the EoC 6 times or so, assuming you have a Minishark, and each time it would be defeated, it would drop, on average, 58.5 Demonite/Crimtane ore, 2 Corrupt/Crimson seeds and, in corrupt worlds, 34.5 Unholy arrows.
In the case of Demonite ore, that gives alone, 4.86 gold coins (In a fight that could well take a minute or less).
In the case of Crimtane Ore (Assuming it is crafted into bars first to get 4 more silver coins per bar than selling the ore outright), it gives 5.60 gold coins, with 2.5 Crimtane ore leftover that can either be sold, or kept to use along with more surplus Crimtane to craft into bars to sell. Assuming that the fight took a minute (Which, once Necro armor and a Minishark is obtained, is very plausible, with the fight taking less time once a Phoenix blaster is obtained, and, from the point at which a Megashark is obtained, would pretty much be difficult to get it to last more than 10 seconds or so), Corruption worlds would usually give 38.88 Gold coins in 8 minutes of fighting the EoC, while Crimson worlds would give 44.8 gold coins. Of course, that is without taking into account the 3 gold coins it drops outright, without taking money drop variation into account, which would, on average, result in 3.45 gold coins being dropped.
All I used were the trees of a new world, and you are also not taking into account the time that it takes to get the items that spawn the bosses while generating a new world takes seconds

All I used were the trees of a new world, and you are also not taking into account the time that it takes to get the items that spawn the bosses while generating a new world takes seconds
But it takes a lot more time to wait for the trees to grow, wihout taking acorn placement into account, and, before HM, finding six lens is ridiculously easy because Demon Eyes are very common. There is also the fact that they themselves also drop money and have a lot less uses than wood, which means that it wouldn´t compete with the other uses.

39 seconds to get 8000 wood... so you're saying that every second you were getting over 200 wood blocks, with a platinum axe... -_-
Deadly platinum axe,bro.

All I used were the trees of a new world, and you are also not taking into account the time that it takes to get the items that spawn the bosses while generating a new world takes
seconds

I am more lucky than you.

But it takes a lot more time to wait for the trees to grow, wihout taking acorn placement into account, and, before HM, finding six lens is ridiculously easy because Demon Eyes are very common. There is also the fact that they themselves also drop money and have a lot less uses than wood, which means that it wouldn´t compete with the other uses.

Actually i farmed down the WoF and it gave me about 1 platinum 89 gold in 3 minutes.(I had a Rapid minishark,a Demonic chainknife,and a Legendary night's edge.)At all for me killing 5 BoCs make me.....12 platinum in 4 mins.
I also see what you mean.6 lens is ridiculously easy to find(I find about 30-38 per night) which make me an efficient farm.But something here.Besides finding wood,fighting the goblin army...Still a good idea due the harpoon sellig price and the goblin's money drops.An event like this would yield alot of money.

By the way,moderators,please lock.

Aren't you going to answer my question? It's a legitimate question, entirely straightforward. I'll repeat it so you don't have to go back a page.

Whom do you believe is harmed by the presence of this method of earning a little make-believe money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom