Search results for query: *

1. D

Xbox One Can’t open chests, piggy bank, etc! Please help!!

Ever since the update, I cannot reliably interact with chests or piggy banks. I have to press the interact button many, many times, and usually the second it opens it instantly closes again. This makes playing the game essentially impossible. How do I fix this? Please help!
  2. D

Xbox One 1.4 - How to hide/remove the giant pickaxe image next to the cursor

How do we hide the giant pickax image that’s always showing next to the cursor when a pickax is being held? It’s very distracting and makes it hard to see exactly which block you’re hitting. Thanks!
  3. D

Xbox One Splitscreen on 1.4 - no more shared map?

This is a major, major issue. My wife and have logged thousands of hours on this game. We’ve been so excited to check out the update. We made a new world and are starting a new playthrough, but whatever she explores isn’t shown on my map! And same with what I explore, it’s not on her map. How do...
  4. D

Switch Major Splitscreen issue with Damage

First of all, thank you guys for releasing the Switch coop update. It’s running great, and all of the lagging I was experiencing earlier this year in single player is gone, even in splitscreen. You guys have done a great job on performance. That being said, I’m running into a game breaking bug...
  5. D

Xbox One Seriously, when are we getting a bug fix update?

Splitscreen is a mess. No sound for player one. Constant lag and freezing with sandstorms. Sandstorms also aren’t “rare”, they happen near constantly. The Grand Design is completely broken for player two. Pumpkin Moon wave 13+ completely freezes. These bugs have been going on for months now. We...
  6. D

Xbox One Pumpkin Moon lag - unplayable after wave 13

Been trying pumpkin moons for awhile. Finally got the equipment and arena to make it through. Playing split screen coop. We got to wave 14 at midnight and were doing great. Then all of a sudden 5-10 Pumpkings and as many or more Headless Horsemen spawned and the game slowed to about 2 frames a...
  7. D

Xbox One February, still no hot fix. This is pathetic.

Guys. FIX THE SOUND! For the love of god. Please I’m begging you. Just fix the freaking sound! Player one still can’t hear anything. It’s been over three months!!! 😩😖 Would also love less frequent sandstorms as they lag and crash the game. But seriously. Fix. The. SOUND.
  8. D

Xbox One Extreme lag on Xbox One

TL;DR Sandstorms and sand elementals are causing 10-15 second freezing and serious, horrible glitches and lag on Xbox One in splitscreen. Happens sometimes during a sandstorm and EVERY time when there’s a sand elemental. Issue is compounded by the fact that sandstorms (a “rare” event) happen...
  9. D

Xbox One Two console issues making this game unplayable for me right now

We desperately need a hot fix for player one having no sound in splitscreen and sandstorms happening basically 99.9% of the time, never ending!! Please? Guys, I’m having two very serious issues with this game. Other people have posted about these as well, but I’m hoping maybe someone has a new...
Back
Top Bottom