Search results for query: *

1. BeamSword

Official Calling All Terrarians: TCF needs you!

I'm probably pretty qualified for this but I don't think I'm gonna try for mod, I have mod experience, have 400+ terraria mobile hours, and have 2 devices of different kinds with terraria mobile. But the legal stuff sounds too complicated and my age would hold me back. Other than the legal...
  2. BeamSword

Mobile Can't Save

None of my world's will save cloud or local, it was working a little before then suddenly it just stopped saving. The spinning eye still appears in the bottom corner but when I exit it's like when I started the world
  3. BeamSword

Mobile World Suddenly Disappears

I also had this strange bug where saves would duplicate on their own, also I noticed that my local world's wouldn't save so I decided to just use cloud.
  4. BeamSword

Mobile World Suddenly Disappears

So I was just playing terraria mobile and I was trying to join my brother (already made thread about issue) and I go back to the save which 1 was in cloud (One I use) 1 in local ( one I don't use that is an older save and suddenly the local and cloud saves were the same as the local save.
  5. BeamSword

Mobile Multiplayer Crash

Me and by brother have tried many different things but nothing has worked, everytime he tries to connect to me he crashes (ranging from before he loads in to up to a minute after joining) he's on an amazon Kindle Fire HD with latest terraria
  6. BeamSword

Multiplayer Game Crash

It kind of worked, instead of crashing right away it took a good minute.
  7. BeamSword

Idubububz

Idubububz
  8. BeamSword

Hey, that's pretty good

Hey, that's pretty good
  9. BeamSword

Multiplayer Game Crash

So me and my brother wanted to play terraria together because terraria on the Amazon app store just got an update but after a little whole after I join his world my phone goes back to the home screen and makes me reload the game, the same happens to him but for him it's instant the host never...
  10. BeamSword

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Lol sorry I thought it came out a while ago and I was just asking if anyone knew bud.
  11. BeamSword

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Does anyone now about a 1.3 mobile release date?
  12. BeamSword

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

well,at least it's not gonna be like 1.2 where it came out for Amazon 3 months after stated release (hopefully).
  13. BeamSword

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Any new news on 1.2.4 release?Also I'm sorry for ios because I remember waiting an extra 3 months for 1.2
  14. BeamSword

Sure (totally don't have a summer profile pic)

Sure (totally don't have a summer profile pic)
  15. BeamSword

-_- Ouch,gotta get you out before you corrupt my account

-_- Ouch,gotta get you out before you corrupt my account
  16. BeamSword

Wait,gotta change prof pic

Wait,gotta change prof pic
  17. BeamSword

?WTF

?WTF
Back
Top Bottom