Search results for query: *

1. Stereox

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

It will simply can't crit, it doesn't go below zero
  2. Stereox

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

Hello, I'll start by thanking you for making this fantastic affix system. I've been enjoying it so far since I'm also PoE player that have done quite bit of high end crafting in SSF Is this mod still subject to updates? If that's the case, let me add some feedback and suggestion I think...
  3. Stereox

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

Been a long time since I last playthrough with this mod, what a great updates so far dude! Really thoughtful with each updates and most of them are really exciting
  4. Stereox

Dark Souls Vanity Pack

My god, that those are so damn cute I this is some quality mod right here. As huge souls fan, I can't express my excitement to see these in terraria EDIT: No rush for updates dude! You'll burnt out fast if you push yourself Even one set per one or two week is enough, unless you set yourself...
  5. Stereox

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

That is GREAT to hear I hope it will bring so much of brand new prefixes Also for suggestion: Is it possible to add divine orb-like cube? I mean you play poe too right :D, exalted, imprints, and essences also may come in handy. I would very excited to them even if they are as rare as in poe...
  6. Stereox

I have few mods, Calamity Thorium and hamstar's stuffs. And as I said, it only happen when I try to hover into that specific item. Then it crashed, tested few times and it is the cause as no other items in my testing causing crash. Crash message said something about drawWater or something, I...
  7. Stereox

Apparently I had crash when I try to hover into Vile Spitter (from Thorium), I don't know what cause this but it doesn't happen when I disable this mod. Can you please check it or at least look into it? Maybe it because the weapon has something to do with the vanilla mechanic changes
  8. Stereox

Is there any change conflicts with top content mods? Like calamity/thorium etc Your changes looks very promising and not just cheap changes Great work dude EDIT: Tested, changes from each mods apply on the same item. Sunfury gives heavy burn effect, carries calamity 100% damage, and thorium...
  9. Stereox

tModLoader Widgets

Man, I don't get why you're so butthurt about this. I used this mod since launch, and only need the real time clock and that part works pretty good. OP is surely still learning about tMod Also for a start developer, I would prefer to finish my college before trying to be a real developer for...
  10. Stereox

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

I think I realized when I played MP, if you touch mirror and you pick it up and move it elsewhere, the original location will still present on the map as target Not that I see that as an issue, but I think that is unintended
  11. Stereox

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Such a shame to let those damn good sprites dead
  12. Stereox

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

I'll check and report later EDIT: Played on SP and MP for quite lot of hours and didn't encounter the bug anymore (yet)
  13. Stereox

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

I think I found MAJOR bug related to this mod (I have quite some and I havent tested them all and their interaction between them) Here's the case. If you got stacks of items (stone block for example) in another page (let say page 3) and you decided to throw some stones from page 1 by right...
  14. Stereox

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

I can safely say that this mod is already works the way it intended in MP. At first I thought I can tp freely anywhere in the map, but actually it requires you to click the mirror as the jumping device across other mirrors. Pretty good mod as always hamstar!
  15. Stereox

tModLoader Various Weathers

Hi! Great mod. Can I suggest a version where only weather and it's respective effect added without additional content like mobs/crafts/weapons?
  16. Stereox

tModLoader Need help on custom AI.

Wrong thread yo
  17. Stereox

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Can we get exp scaled with monster HP again? I use calamity + revengeance + critical (need the masochist mode, literally) and killed 300K hp colossal squid and only gives me like 350exp is kinda underwhelming
  18. Stereox

tModLoader Dictionary of Prefixes - Reforging Expansion Mod

Is it possible for affixes to have "weighting"? So it will be like Diablo-like affixes, the rarer the higher the value Optional, each prefix will have range of value, so it isn't fixed. And only high valued items can have high level of affix (only sword with 1 plat can have up to Merciless...
Back
Top Bottom