Search results for query: *

• Users: DinoZers
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DinoZers

tModLoader I would like to know how to mod the Goblin Tinkerer lmao

So yes... As i am completly new to moding and have only basic knowing about programming, i want to start by making another mod trying to make the Goblin Tinkerer Reforging system better. But, there's one litlle problem... i don't know how to modify his code, so that's basically what i'm trying...
  2. DinoZers

Help with TMod error

So yeah that's the problrm i have i haven't done anything to my original terraria BUT the last thing i did befor this started happening was that i installed the 64Bit version of TMod And wanted to go back to my steam version of it So yeah someone help me pls ;-;
  3. DinoZers

Resolved Heelp

This one happens when i open the game the screen don't show anything just black and then this. Help me ;-;
  4. DinoZers

Resolved Help

I'm playing TMod but every time i want to do something with my inventory it don't let me open it and crashes when opened And gives me this error
  5. DinoZers

PC Would you consider the soaring isignia Broken? Why?

I heard one of my friends saying that the soaring isignia is broken but, i don't think so cause thinking about the actual dificulty of the boss i think is a good reward and makes people to fight the boss so they can get the accesorie. But what do you think? let me know
  6. DinoZers

PC Cobalt Shield

Well that's all i want to buy a cobalt shield with my Journey Mode Character
  7. DinoZers

I Need A Mod... :P

Hi, My Question Is: What's The Mod That Makes The Celestial Pilars To Not Have Their "Shield"? That's All :P
  8. DinoZers

Tmodloader Browser Offline(Unknown)

Hi, So I'm Having This Weird Problem That I Can't Go To The Mod Browser Cause Appears The Error In The Title But, My Internet Is Fine Everthing That Uses Internet Is Good And I Want To Know If Anybody else Have This Problem
  9. DinoZers

I have a question.

So the question is: is there any Kind of Way to Zoom Out I have that question cause i have been seing that in android in this new update you can Zoom Out No matter what is the phone resolution And i play with mods so is there any mod that let me Zoom Out At Least?
Back
Top Bottom