PC Would you consider the soaring isignia Broken? Why?

Do you think it's broken?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • May

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DinoZers

Retinazer
I heard one of my friends saying that the soaring isignia is broken but, i don't think so cause thinking about the actual dificulty of the boss i think is a good reward and makes people to fight the boss so they can get the accesorie. But what do you think? let me know

The fall/ ascend speed is something infinite flight mounts don't have, and you can perform a dodge with Master or Solarite Armor. However would you trade now two slots for a mount or other wise. Also the rain fishron boost also make this less relevant.

Remebers me that before i used the bottomles water bucket and the Duke Fishrom mount xD
Now there is the bubble, which you should place both honey and water in the arena. Also the rain feature was only added in journey's end, so it won't work on mod yet. It boost both damage and speed. With dry bomb/ rocket you can easily make honey arena too, but lightning it up with be some serious work, which will be a death sentence against the empress of light or moon lord.

I think not, Empress of Light is quite stronger than Fishron imo, the infinite flight takes one more accessory for movement too, also at this point you can have flying mounts, which said flying mounts even if slower, doesn't eat accessory slots so you can use damage accessories instead.

I think not, Empress of Light is quite stronger than Fishron imo, the infinite flight takes one more accessory for movement too, also at this point you can have flying mounts, which said flying mounts even if slower, doesn't eat accessory slots so you can use damage accessories instead.
Yeah, in this part of the game flying mounts can be replaced by Wings, and i also find it like a good reward for beating this abomination

Back
Top Bottom