Search results for query: *

1. Steampunker215

Official Art Request Megathread

hey there am i able to request an anime/semi-realistic male version of the steampunker npc. can it be digital? you can use my profile pic as a reference. it would need to be fairly high res as it is for my profile pic, so maybe like 1000x1000 or so. :)
  2. Steampunker215

PC-Modded Looking to play with someone on a fresh modded world with fresh characters

Hi there I'm looking to play with someone on a fresh modded world with fresh characters. DM me to join!
  3. Steampunker215

Steampunkers Epic Banner Maker!!!!

There you go, an example and a tamplate
  4. Steampunker215

Steampunkers Epic Banner Maker!!!!

******************************************************************************************************************** The best thing about my banner maker is that its FREEEEEEEE! ********************************************************************************************************************...
  5. Steampunker215

PC I finally got PC terraria!

last night I finally got PC terraria! I only got it as there was a one day sale and terraria was half price!
  6. Steampunker215

Wyverns tamed art.

Are you able to draw me an anime ish version of the steampunker npc for my profile pic. You can use my current one for reference. :)
  7. Steampunker215

Switch What on earth happened to my worlds right side ocean?

The angler is a very useful asset :)
  8. Steampunker215

A Wild Slime Has Apeared!

Ok thanks for the suggestion :)
  9. Steampunker215

A Wild Slime Has Apeared!

Hi all I'm aidan, I'm a steampunk guru and I love making pixel art! If you like what you see then be sure to check out my pixel art requests post in the terraria art work section. I have nothing else to say but to have a great rest of your day! :)
  10. Steampunker215

Busy coming up with my newest invention!

Busy coming up with my newest invention!
  11. Steampunker215

Pixel Art Terraria character/NPC/weapon - Requests

******************************************************** Hi all, I'm open for pixel art requests of character/NPC/weapon sprites. ******************************************************** Status: Open For Requests! ********************************** Work In Progress 1. 2. 3. 4...
  12. Steampunker215

Switch What on earth happened to my worlds right side ocean?

sorry for the bad image but what on earth happened to my worlds right side ocean?
  13. Steampunker215

Want to join a group of terrarins?

join our discord for cross platform terraria talk. we also have chats for other games! *************************** join now: <Link removed by Staff> ***************************
Back
Top Bottom