Search results for query: *

1. Jester

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm getting a pretty consistent crash after fighting the Starplate Raider. It seems related to Cog Tappers, but after a fight or two, the game often crashes. This is especially likely if I magic mirror away from the place where the Trappers still are.
  2. Jester

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It seems the Instavator is working improperly. For me, it's just creating a line of stone bricks without any actual digging.
  3. Jester

NPCs & Enemies Expert Bosses need to be tweaked a bit.

The Mech bosses are easy with a Stormbow and Holy Arrows. Plantera was impossible until I set up an arena. Kite her for the first from and then have teleporters to move from side to side. I used a Chlorophyte Shotbow with Holy Arrows and the fight took about 1 - 2 minutes.
  4. Jester

CTRL V

I play Maplestory.
  5. Jester

The Relation Game

Denial
  6. Jester

The Relation Game

Jim
  7. Jester

The Relation Game

Guava.
  8. Jester

Weapons & Equip Diamond Cutter (Endgame Shortsword)

Debuffs do not trigger invincibility frames.
  9. Jester

Twitch won't load. I'm sad.

Twitch won't load. I'm sad.
  10. Jester

New year! Time to still put 2014 on my assignments!

New year! Time to still put 2014 on my assignments!
  11. Jester

Maplestory won't let me play...

Maplestory won't let me play...
  12. Jester

aaaannnd.... I fell inactive again.

aaaannnd.... I fell inactive again.
  13. Jester

Items Starfruit and the Golden Heart Lantern

I love the starfruit idea, but I am against the idea of a heart lantern upgrade. We have seen how powerful the original is, and an upgrade (especially a multiplier of 1.5) is simply too much.
  14. Jester

Why all the hate for Minecraft?

I play Minecraft often, usually in a modpack (FTB hype). I don't understand why people (not everyone) has to have one game or the other. Both games are great. Minecraft is, in my opinion, slightly more building-oriented, whereas Terraria is exploration/fighting-based. Both are great.
  15. Jester

I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire!

I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire!
  16. Jester

Casual Favourite quote?

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
  17. Jester

But of course, fellow harlequin.

But of course, fellow harlequin.
  18. Jester

Casual Lurkers Unite!

When this new forum started, I was excited. I thought I could be a member who was active and conversational. However, as usual, I fell into my usual habits of lurker-hood. I know plenty of the people on this forum watch and read but are silent, like I was (and still kinda am). I made this thread...
  19. Jester

I was off the site for a while... darn. Sorry about that!

I was off the site for a while... darn. Sorry about that!
  20. Jester

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A. Enter it and wait a second.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A. Enter it and wait a second.
Back
Top Bottom