Weapons & Equip Diamond Cutter (Endgame Shortsword)

Robotoh

Steampunker
Diamond Cutter.png

Last edited:
Good,but shouldn't you add a projectile?After all,it has a broken hero sword in it....how about diamond shards spraying out of it?(since shortswords have such a small range.)

Good,but shouldn't you add a projectile?After all,it has a broken hero sword in it....how about diamond shards spraying out of it?(since shortswords have such a small range.)
I actually thought about doing that exact thing, but decided to give it the (Blue) Cursed Flame Debuff instead. If you were to couple that with Frost Armor and Fire Gauntlet, you would have 3 Debuffs without using a Flask. Didn't want to unbalance it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423185105][/DOUBLEPOST]
remove broken hero sword, and then its a fine suggestion.
I was worried the BHS might make it difficult to craft, but it IS designed to be endgame. It's also quite large. It's classified as a Shortsword but it's almost as large as the Terra Blade. It's just a stabbing weapon instead of a swinging weapon.

Well,the debuffs only do about 1 damage,and a enemy can only be damaged a certain amount of times in a....certain amount of time....due to the insanely fast speed,wouldn't you want to hit the enemy more than the debuffs(1 damage)does?

Ik,but wouldn't you prefer to deal ~80 damage each time the enemy is vulnerable or rather have the debuff deplete your dps?

The debuff wouldn't deplete your DPS.
It in fact causes 4 Damage per second.
Debuffs usually last around 10 seconds.
That's 40 extra Damage every 10 seconds.
Cursed Inferno.png

I thought EVERYTHING that damages you triggers it.I only tested with plantera and thorns. Now no more irrelevant comments,back to the weapon,people.

Anyway, it's designed to be Post Plantera (Obviously) and I think it's pretty balanced and would go along with other Endgame weapons. It may be weaker than some other swords, but it makes up for it with intense speed and a debuff. Might be a good secondary weapon.

This just isn't viable versus weapons like the Horsemans Blade and the Flairon. Unless @SzGamer227's suggestion about Shortswords ever gets added i don't think there's any hope for Shortswords.

Back
Top Bottom