Search results for query: *

1. KingTempest07

PC Spawnrates slider in journey mode not affecting invasions

For enemies specifically. It has happened for the goblins, pirates, and martians from what ive seen also sorry for late reply
  2. KingTempest07

PC Spawnrates slider in journey mode not affecting invasions

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but after moving the spawnrates slider in Journey Mode all of the invasions' spawnrates stay the same. I assume this is a bug since it would make sense for the slider to affect ALL spawnrates, but I have never worked on Terraria, so I don't exactly know.
  3. KingTempest07

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Does anyone know how to get the emerald gem in the golf map? Only thing I can't find lol
  4. KingTempest07

yeah, but its still kind of sad lol, and i originally came on here to post some of my...

yeah, but its still kind of sad lol, and i originally came on here to post some of my suggestions, but i cant yet
  5. KingTempest07

Just joined forums and im sad to see that even though i have 3386 hrs on steam for terraria, the...

Just joined forums and im sad to see that even though i have 3386 hrs on steam for terraria, the forums think ive played for less than a year :( (played for abt 5 years)
  6. KingTempest07

Other Resolution slider

I think it should be a drop-down selection where they're all lined up from native screen size to lowest resolution, but it doesn't fit Terraria's style of settings much since all of the other ones do the same as the resolution, so screw it! ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE DROP-DOWNS!!! lol idk what else...
  7. KingTempest07

Items The Cultist Staff (Lunatic Cultist expert mode drop)

Yeah, but you already get stuff from the pillars, and they're already FREAKING HARD to do in one attempt so it might help it be more fun as well
  8. KingTempest07

Items The Cultist Staff (Lunatic Cultist expert mode drop)

I think that you should have a weapon for each class and one for each attack or multiple in one
Back
Top Bottom