Items The Cultist Staff (Lunatic Cultist expert mode drop)

Do you think this item should be added as the Lunatic Cultist expert mode item?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GLR1071

Terrarian
Hello people of the Terraria forums, I have an idea for a expert mode Lunatic Cultist idea. Here it is.
'The Cultist Staff'
Summons Blue Cultist Archers that deal damage to mobs and Lunatic Devotes that may decrease damage done to your player
You start with a 2 Blue Cultist Archers, and 2 Lunatic Devote minions.
Rainbow Tier
Velocity - 10
Use Time - 36 (Very Slow)

Blue Cultist Archer Minion
Damage - 55

Lunatic Devote Minion - 22% Chance to make a attack;s damage decreased by 45%. They cannot attack.

The Lunatic Devote Minions cannot be multiplied, But you can have more that 2 Blue Cultist Archers. Ex: Being bewitched will increase the amount by 2 to 4, And thus going up by 2 each time you add more.

If you think this is a good idea, I would love to try and get this into the game as the Lunatic Cultist expert mode item!

Sprite for the Cultist Staff.

1581127157232.png

Last edited:
Well, Both are in pairs. The archers will be a pair, And the devotion will be a pair.
So its alternating with the summons? If that's the case then the devotion cultists would be a bit redundant except for cosmetics. But symmetry is nice......

Also, the damage decrease for the devotion cultist is way to high, 45% is absurd, and the chance to activate the reduction is also on the high side.

You have a semicolon in the devotion cultist explanation.

I would have made it involve the actual spells the cultists use. But this is alright... I guess? I don’t like the idea of a stationary buff consuming a minion slot though. Maybe make the devotes consume a sentry slot instead?

Back
Top Bottom