Search results for query: *

• Users: John Snail
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. John Snail

NPCs & Enemies Make Spike Balls (enemy) and Blazing Wheels spawn anywhere in No Traps seed

You know these things? From the dungeon? Make them spawn anywhere with No Traps. Also, make them ignore the NPC spawn limit so they actually get to spawn. I think it'd be pretty funny!
  2. John Snail

Items Make Spectre Goggles and Echo Blocks craftable with Lens instead of sold by Cyborg

They're neat items that you get access to REALLY late in the game. The Mechanic already sells a bunch of stuff, so I suggest the following methods of obtaining them. Spectre Goggles: Goggles and 3 Demonite/Crimtane Bars at a Work Bench and Chair in Ecto Mist Echo Block x20: Lens and Demonite...
  3. John Snail

PC Missing pixel on Leather Whip and likely other whips

All the methods that begin with DrawWhip_ share a lot of the same code, so it's safe to assume this is an issue with other whips as well.
  4. John Snail

PC Unusual use sounds for certain items

Some new items added in 1.4 all make the same sound when used: Item113, Deadly Sphere Staff's sound. It's very unfitting for most, and I propose different sounds for them: Sanguine Staff: Item83 (Spider Staff) or Item113 (the only item where Deadly Sphere Staff's sound kind of fits) Blood...
  5. John Snail

PC Collector's Edition anti-piracy check is substantially weaker than in 1.3

A change to the boolean that determines whether the player starts with the Carrot and can summon the Bunny pet has inadvertently made it trivial to bypass. In 1.3, its value doesn't change, requiring a modification to the game's executable. In 1.4, it is set to true if the game detects that a...
  6. John Snail

Working as Designed Palladium Pike and Orichalcum Halberd's names are misnomers

Doesn't affect gameplay at all, but the names of Palladium Pike and Orichalcum Halberd don't match their sprites. The former looks more like a poleaxe, and the latter looks more like a bill. The fix would be to simply rename them to "Palladium Poleaxe" and "Orichalcum Bill", and change their...
  7. John Snail

**REPORTED** Large items appear tiny in chat

Items with textures larger than 32x32, such as the Breaker Blade, are downscaled twice when inserted into a chat message. Removing this statement in ItemSnippet.UniqueDraw... ...results in the items being correctly downscaled, even ones with very large textures (400x400 & 120x31)...
  8. John Snail

**REPORTED** Extreme server-side lag in Multiplayer

I tried hosting a server for 6-7 people on launch day, and for whatever reason, the server could NOT keep up. Enemies and the time kept snapping back to their previous positions, and items took almost a second to drop from blocks at times. This is odd, since I've hosted a server for 8 people...
  9. John Snail

tModLoader GaMeTerraria

An experimental content mod with lots of personality. Workshop | Alt. Download | Discord Also known as GMTMod, this once tiny mod made for some friends has evolved into a project unlike any other! There's lots here for everyone to enjoy. Contents Bosses Challenges GMTMod explores ideas...
  10. John Snail

tModLoader Subworld Library

Subworld Library Dimensions, made easy. Workshop — Wiki A tool for modders to easily add dimensions (referred to as subworlds) to their mods, making all the necessary code injections, handling Multiplayer and managing every subworld. HOW IT WORKS Subworld Library does a LOT of code injection...
Back
Top Bottom