Search results for query: *

• Users: Miziziriz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Miziziriz

Humorous Misheard Song Lyrics

Everyone's got that one song that you don't quite undertstand. And then you go look up the lyrics and it's totally different than you thought. Post yours here!
  2. Miziziriz

Poetry There Once Was a Girl

I wrote this poem a while ago. There isn't much else to say other than that. Maybe I'll write more if the inspiration strikes me.
  3. Miziziriz

Drawings & Paintings A Day in the Life of a Slime: MS Paint Doodle Comic

So, after long periods of debate and procrastination, I have decided to continue the legacy of my unnamed, unfinished Terraria screenshot comic on the new forums. Except it won't be a screenshot comic- it'll be a doodle comic. And it has a name. And a very different plot line. And probably...
  4. Miziziriz

Help with Polls

So, I created a thread with a poll in it, but now that poll is outdated and I want to replace it. However, somebody's already voted. Is there any way to delete it on my own, or do I need a moderator's help? Thanks in advance!
  5. Miziziriz

Terraria Quotes

Okay. The rules of this have are simple: you take a quote- it can be from a book, movie, TV show, song, famous person, not-so-famous person (ie your family), random TCF user, yourself, or basically anything you can think of- and put a Terraria spin on it. Some of my examples: What doesn't...
  6. Miziziriz

Two-Sentence Horror Story Contest! (Not for the faint of heart)

DISCLAIMER: I totally stole this idea from the Reddit forums. I won't deny it. DISCLAIMER #2: I'm not sure if this would be better in Literature or Off-Topic. Mods, move it as you see fit. WARNING: If you are easily scared, or you're reading this in a dark office at midnight, get out of here...
  7. Miziziriz

Random Literary Shenanigans

So, here's my random collection of Terraria-related short stories and poems that I thought deserved a place on the forums but weren't long enough for their own thread. Enjoy. Short Story(s) Poem(s)
  8. Miziziriz

Puppy's Drawings

I enjoy drawing as a pastime, so, one day, I decided to make some Terraria art. It is posted below. I am not a professional artist, and I've never taken lessons, but I'm at least slightly good... my stuff isn't nearly as good as some of the other stuff I've seen here, but it's better than...
  9. Miziziriz

Items Sodium Darts

First suggestion, second thread! Woo-hoo! _____________________________________________________________________ I heavily supported zoomo's The Cyber on the old TO and I'm not sure if he's gotten over here yet, but I've decided to add a little something. I present to you- the sodium lump! The...
  10. Miziziriz

Story The Accidental Terrarians

If you're an old TO member, you may have seen this story before, but I'm going to post it anyway, for the benefit of any new members. Summary: Two teenagers are accidentally teleported into Terraria, where they must save a hostage who is being held in the Dungeon to get back home. But there are...
Back
Top Bottom