Search results for query: *

1. neoselket

One time I went to the doctor and told them I have difficulty swallowing when eating certain...

One time I went to the doctor and told them I have difficulty swallowing when eating certain foods or drinking, and their response was basically "Drink slower". That's literally the old joke "Doc, it hurts when I do this." "Then don't do that!"
  2. neoselket

I've been using an electric shaver ever since I started growing facial hair, and I just used an...

I've been using an electric shaver ever since I started growing facial hair, and I just used an acoustic razor for the first time yesterday, and it was great! My face hasn't been this smooth for years!
  3. neoselket

Yep

Yep
  4. neoselket

Look between the letters Q and M on your keyboard

Look between the letters Q and M on your keyboard
  5. neoselket

One time i was in a class and we were introducing ourselves and they started bringing up their...

One time i was in a class and we were introducing ourselves and they started bringing up their signs, so when it was my turn I said I was an Anubis
  6. neoselket

If you think about it, astrology and horoscopes are basically the same as racism. You're judging...

If you think about it, astrology and horoscopes are basically the same as racism. You're judging people and making assumptions about their personality and behavior based on irrelevant characteristics that they can't control and that don't have any influence on their personality or behavior.
  7. neoselket

Definitely the game, large empty areas with no indication of where to go next and losing 90% of...

Definitely the game, large empty areas with no indication of where to go next and losing 90% of my HP in one hit don't really seem like skill issues
  8. neoselket

Most of the way through Elden Ring(I think), and so far I'd give it a 6/10. There have been a...

Most of the way through Elden Ring(I think), and so far I'd give it a 6/10. There have been a good few moments that were 7-10 out of 10, but also a lot that were 5 or lower. Still, I'm glad I managed to learn to enjoy it more than I did when I first started out.
  9. neoselket

Which ones?

Which ones?
  10. neoselket

I just saw a bug in my house and I was able to identify it because it's in Empires of the...

I just saw a bug in my house and I was able to identify it because it's in Empires of the Undergrowth! Here it is: It's a false bombardier beetle!
  11. neoselket

I fell off [ATTACH]

I fell off
  12. neoselket

Short Story The Price of Fear

Thank you!
  13. neoselket

Is that good?
  14. neoselket

Thank you!

Thank you!
  15. neoselket

I wrote a short (sort of)horror story...

I wrote a short (sort of)horror story! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-price-of-fear.134813/
  16. neoselket

They came out of nowhere. Popping up all of a sudden, bringing fear and disgust with them. At first only a few were found, each thought to be an anomaly, but then more appeared, and more, and soon they covered the globe. Every country, every island, every continent, even Antarctica. Even...
  17. neoselket

I just wrote a short story in one two hour session! I haven't had that kind of motivation in a...

I just wrote a short story in one two hour session! I haven't had that kind of motivation in a while.
  18. neoselket

and then do three more things in a specific order and if you get a SINGLE bit wrong the whole...

and then do three more things in a specific order and if you get a SINGLE bit wrong the whole questline goes down the toilet. Seriously, how did the first person to do any of these do it, data mining?
  19. neoselket

How the heck did a single person manage to figure out ANY of the questlines in any FromSoft...

How the heck did a single person manage to figure out ANY of the questlines in any FromSoft game? You literally have to do a specific thing, move across the map, do another specific thing there's no ingame indications you need to do, do something related to main game progress,
  20. neoselket

I've also been putting a lot more effort into my videos which definitely seems to be helping.

I've also been putting a lot more effort into my videos which definitely seems to be helping.
Back
Top Bottom