Search results for query: *

1. draedon1923

NPC Rename idea

For my mega modded world with the Persistent Names mod, I thought "I WANT TO NAME MY NURSE KAREN" but there is no mod (on the browser currently) that allows you to name NPCs using a tag or something else in a similar fashion of Minecraft's name tags. Basically I want a mod that can rename NPCs
  2. draedon1923

Modpack not working

Ok here they are.
  3. draedon1923

Modpack not working

Yeah, some of them are compatible with eachother.
  4. draedon1923

Modpack not working

I need help. I was planning to record, but when I go to singleplayer, my game flips out and it closes. This is my modpack in case it is the reason why.
  5. draedon1923

tModLoader Extra Large World Gen Error

Whenever I attempt to generate an extra large world, it gets stuck on "Generating Structures: Corruption Pits" [08:50:54] [17/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at CalamityMod.TileFraming.CustomMergeFrame(Int32...
  6. draedon1923

tModLoader Game Crashes when Autosaves

It is all fine until Terraria autosaves. Then, that makes my game crash. I have no idea why. Unfortunately, I do not have logs since my game crashes when it happens. If this helps, I am on Tmodloader FNA Extra Large World. WHATISLIFE-FINAL is my modpack.:sigh:
  7. draedon1923

tModLoader Not Able to break blocks

My problem is that when i attempt to break ANY block I can't break it. WHATISLIFE-FINAL (yes, i know) is my modpack. If this helps, I am on tmod FNA. Logs: [19:56:05] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at...
Back
Top Bottom