Search results for query: *

1. Lycos Hayes

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I extend my condolences to the family at home, and the family at ReLogic. This is a sad day for both families and Leinfors will be missed, but never forgotten. May he be at peace and here's to hoping Terraria updates are available in his afterlife.
  2. Lycos Hayes

One output at a time with timers

Since it looks like you want a 3 bit register , you can have the outputs linked to logic gates with Lamps on them. Switch turns on a timer cascade, which then toggles the states of the Logic Gate Lamps Now all you have to do is have whatever you want activated wired to the Logic Gates at...
  3. Lycos Hayes

Xbox One Failed To Join Session Help

make sure both you and your friend are on the same version of the game
  4. Lycos Hayes

PC Receive constant signal through timer

the color of the wire placed is dependent on the color of wrench used. if you've upgraded all the way to The Grand Design, there's a menu that can let you toggle what color of wires and/or Actuators you're placing and/or removing.
  5. Lycos Hayes

PC Receive constant signal through timer

this is actually simple: Use one color wire from switch to timer, that timer uses three other wires to turn on heart statues Use a different color wire from switch to light to act as indicator that the timer is on (note, this will stay on even if the timers are off due to world reset)
  6. Lycos Hayes

Connecting two Timers Together Explanation

you can rename the topic to include [Solved], but this isn't just a question and answer forum, it's for discussions, so you don't need to flag it as solved
  7. Lycos Hayes

Connecting two Timers Together Explanation

T1 turns T2 on. the reason that they do not all turn off is because the signal travels down the wire and activates in sequence, and since one of them turns the other off before it can send its signal, that's why one will always be on.
  8. Lycos Hayes

Question [Question] A simple max hit/second trap setup for home defense and events?

as of 1.4.0.1, there is 1/2 second timer and 1/4 second timer purchasable from the Mechanic for 2gp each. these will help you get those half-tick activation of your traps, but it will need a cascade of timers activated through the bird statue setup.
  9. Lycos Hayes

Thin teal wire

To my knowledge, there are only 4 colors of wire, those being Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. What you may be seeing is an overlap of two colors, such as Blue and Green. Do you have a photo of this "thin teal wire" to show us what you're asking about?
  10. Lycos Hayes

Hoik Elevator Design

Do note in both builds, you're going to want something like Cloud or bubble block that can break fall damage, especially in taller elevators.
  11. Lycos Hayes

PC A On/Off circuit after a certain amount of time

You can set up everything in the dirt box as far down as you want/need, and apply a background wall so it's lost into the shadows. Player sensor triggers dart trap. Top dart trap triggers the top Teal Pressure Plate. This flip-flops the actuated blocks (Both dirt blocks between the dart traps...
  12. Lycos Hayes

Can you take a screenshot of where you want this in your world? Please include the following: -Location of the statue -location of where the triggering spot is, as represented by your player. I will follow up with a few screenshots that will show how to get this to work.
  13. Lycos Hayes

1. Is the sensor the player being in a certain area, or a specific spot? 2. how much time after the sensor is triggered do you want the statue to spawn the enemy?
  14. Lycos Hayes

Okay, next set of questions: 1. What is triggering the spawn of the statue? A timer, a pressure plate, a player sensor? 2. Do you know how to use Logic Gates, Logic Gate Lamps, and Faulty Logic Gate Lamps?
  15. Lycos Hayes

1. what is it that you're wanting to turn on/off 2. what is the duration that you want the device to be on 3. what is the duration that you want the device to be off 4. will the device constantly flip between on and off states, or turn on, then after a short while, turn off and stay off?
  16. Lycos Hayes

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

1. Why do your dev icons in this topic look like they'd fit in Stardew Valley? 2. What inspired the Dye system? 3. What was the hardest feature currently in the game to implement? 4. Has keeping Hoiking from breaking with new updates been a challenge? 5. What is the most loved Dye among the art...
  17. Lycos Hayes

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

you wouldn't patch the TModLoader. You have to find the vanilla terraria file and patch that one.
  18. Lycos Hayes

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

So, I did a bit of a retweak to the design. now featuring a teleporter to a sky lake! I built it just behind the dungeon so I can head to the dungeon to get crates from there, and also a nearby pylon outside the dungeon to get back from using my Magical Conch Shell to go to ocean fishing.
  19. Lycos Hayes

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

omg, these are amazing, I already got the Cultist animated sticker, but I am so jealous that every time I try and save it, it is a static png image! I wanna save the animation so I can use it as a gif in profiles!
  20. Lycos Hayes

Game Mechanics S A N D B L O C K

Speaking of sand being an obstacle... I was using the Digging Molecart recently to clear out the path for my cross-world subway, when I came across the unfortunate knowledge of the molecart being unable to proceed past gravity-affected blocks such as sand, silt, and slush. This created a...
Back
Top Bottom