Search results for query: *

• Users: penguin055
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. penguin055

SCP

CAUTION: Most SCPs have gore, language, or other NSFW things. Beware. http://www.scp-wiki.net/ Secure. Contain. Protect. Basically, SCP is a site full of pages about strange and potentially dangerous artifacts/beings. Some are quite creepy, while some are just jokes. Discuss anything...
  2. penguin055

Casual Pizza

I just thought it was necessary, this being the internet. Discuss all things pizza! What's your favorite kind? Frozen or delivery? Favorite brand? Favorite part? I know this sounds weird, but I don't like any delivery pizza. I only like frozen and restaurant pizza (and Little Caesar's Hot...
  3. penguin055

Resolved Halloween

So is there gonna be a Halloween season in Terraria, or was that just last year? If so, when will it start?
  4. penguin055

Cleverbot

http://www.cleverbot.com/ I guess this counts as a game... At least the way I use it. Anyways, Cleverbot is a site where you can chat with an AI. Some pretty funny stuff comes out of that site. Post that funny stuff here! Also if you're gonna post long quotes/full conversations, please use...
  5. penguin055

Casual Color Blindness

Anyone else share my terrible, crippling (not really) condition? Anyone have funny stories related to color blindness? If you don't know what it is, color blindness does NOT mean that you can't see colors (although in some extreme cases that may be true). Color blindness has to do with some of...
  6. penguin055

Your Dream Game

What is your dream game? Don't worry, it doesn't have to be possible or logical. Just a wild dream. My dream game would be a virtual reality MMO (like SAO) where there's a giant overarching storyline that's not just about your character. Every player in the game would help progress the game's...
  7. penguin055

Mount & Blade

The best game I have ever played. Post anything and everything (okay maybe not everything) related to this game here. Personally, I absolutely love this game. I am super duper excited for Bannerlord to come out. Also I play these mods: The Last Days of the Third Age (LOTR mod) Gekokujo...
  8. penguin055

Hello citizens of Terraria Forums

Hello people who are hopefully not bots! I am penguin055! A human by appearance, but (surprise) a human at heart. Also I like penguins. I hail from the wonderful land of 'Murica, where I am the ruling authority on all things related to me. I am an anime watching person who absolutely LOVES...
Back
Top Bottom