Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't even

• What is the point of this poll

• Total voters

penguin055

Terrarian
Hello people who are hopefully not bots!
I am penguin055! A human by appearance, but (surprise) a human at heart. Also I like penguins.
I hail from the wonderful land of 'Murica, where I am the ruling authority on all things related to me.
I am an anime watching person who absolutely LOVES Gundam. I have 32 models.
Terraria is an all-time favorite PC game of mine. It was one of the first games I got on my PC, and I still play it. It's been over a year.
My steam is simply penguin055, and I have a Youtube channel you can find here. Subscribes, comments, etc. are always appreciated! Don't watch my videos though. Well, watch them so I get views, just don't pay attention to them.
I have a lot (well like 11 months) of forum experience from the awesome Starbound Forums. Expect to see a lot of me here too!
My favorite games are as follows:
PC: Mount & Blade: Warband (sorry Terraria)
PS3: Ratchet and Clank series, Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost
Wii/Wii U: TLOZ Twilight Princess
3DS/DS: SSB4 (I have already committed to making it my favorite game when it comes out)

I think that's all for me... If you read it all, congrats! You probably should have spent that time doing something else...

EDIT: According to my mind, that's not all for me. A few more things:
I will most likely never swear on these forums. If I do, it is probably for one of these reasons: A) a joke requiring the use of a swear word that would be worth it
B) I am very, very, very mad
C) Something inside me recently cracked/I have gone off the deep end
I don't do social media. I ain't bout dat life
I spend pretty much all my free time on my laptop.
I am in the 9th grade and disappointed in myself for being at the normal grade level for my age.
My favorite kind of music is dubstep. Dubstep meaning aggressive drumstep and DnB, mostly by Muzzy.
I CAN NOT STAND country music (or anything that is not my favorite music really). I find it very boring, but each to their own.

Last edited:
Can you be sure I am not a bot, or that we are all not bots? Your lovable penguin friends may very well be bots too! Watch as we bots consume everything you know and love!!!

Just kidding, welcome to the forums bud, enjoy your stay.

Hello my name is Mister Mystery please check out this totally not spam not fake link that ill provide you I have mane good products I also--

Am completely joking. Welcome to the forums, penguin! As it turns out, lots of member here also like penguins. You should feel right at home!

Back
Top Bottom